Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So Lobby Games is very, very grindy. However we players don't really get rewarded for all that grinding. Not only that, but the fact players only get 1 exp for every time they find a relic or fish and the fact there's a daily limit to the amount of points someone can get is really discouraging. That's why I think adding an exclusive currency to Lobby Games is a good idea.
Players won't be able to get high amounts of points by grinding Relic Hunting or Lobby Fishing and we will be rewarded with some sweet Vanity.

I call them Lobby Points or Lobby Coins/Lobbycoin, whatever. Players will be able to earn Lobby Coins by fishing, relic hunting or finding random amounts inside Chests.
Basically your find will determine how many Lobby Coins you get:
✪ = 1 Lobby Coin
✪✪ = 2 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪ = 3 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪ = 5 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪✪ = 10 Lobby Coins

Players will be able to buy exclusive vanity items such as Gadgets, Miniatures and cosmetics using such points.
Here are a few examples of available items:

Grappling Hook Fishing Rod gadget (1000 Lobby Coins)
This fishing rod will pull the player wherever its rod lands.
9acb0aa9b2ba21a2ad0c00eed202e47de3c91f4c

A great combination between the grappling hook of Relic Hunting and the fishing rod of Lobby Fishing.

Jolly Rogger shield design (500 Lobby Coins):
1nRI2re.png

Mayan Temple shield design (500 Lobby Coins):
MWRuLfS.png

THESE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE WHEN THEY RELEASE CUSTOM SHIELDS.

Cubebeard Miniature (2500 Lobby Coins):
hosh52t.png

One of the deadliest pirates to ever sail the seven seas.

Whale King Minature (2500 Lobby Coins):
EvElrEW.png

More ferocious than Moby-Dick.

Ancient Relic Miniature (2500 Lobby Coins):
bv4WJws.png

It has been said that this piece of stone is over 3 billion years old. We still don't know what it actually represents.

Golden Relic Miniature (2500 Lobby Coins):
Yg7shXD.png

Shiny

And the most anticipated reward. Cube's own mascot. The AWESOME SENTINEL!!!
For only the price of 3999 this Sentinel Miniature is yours and it can even do this:
W4JMFrc.png

AVAILABLE IN STORES AFTER THIS UPDATE.

Now lets talk about Achievements. After all that grinding some achievements wouldn't hurt.
So here are some of my ideas.
  • True Adventurer: Complete Relic Journal Series 1. (2 Cubelets, 250 Experience, 200 Points)
  • Fishing Addict: Complete Fishing Journal Series 1. (2 Cubelets, 250 Experience, 200 Points)
  • Lucky Winner: Find one Chest inside the lobby. (100 Experience)
  • Treasure Finder: Find 10 chests inside the lobby. (250 Experience, 50 Points, 1 Cubelet)
  • Archeologist: Find 5 5-Star items in Relic Hunting. (250 Experience, 1 Cubelet)
  • Proffesional Fisherman: Find 5 5-Star items in Lobby Fishing (250 Experienxe, 1 Cubelet)
  • Golden Fishing Rod: Catch in total 2500 treasures in Lobby Fishing. (100 Experience)
  • Into the Dirt: Find in total 2500 relics in Relic Hunting. (100 Experience)
Well I think I said everything. I really enjoy Lobby games and I hope to see other grindy games in the Future.
Chalas...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So Lobby Games is very, very grindy. However we players don't really get rewarded for all that grinding. Not only that, but the fact players only get 1 exp for every time they find a relic or fish and the fact there's a daily limit to the amount of points someone can get is really discouraging. That's why I think adding an exclusive currency to Lobby Games is a good idea.
Players won't be able to get high amounts of points by grinding Relic Hunting or Lobby Fishing and we will be rewarded with some sweet Vanity.

I call them Lobby Points or Lobby Coins/Lobbycoin, whatever. Players will be able to earn Lobby Coins by fishing, relic hunting or finding random amounts inside Chests.
✪ = 1 Lobby Coin
✪✪ = 2 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪ = 3 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪ = 5 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪✪ = 10 Lobby Coins

Players will be able to buy exclusive vanity items such as Gadgets, Miniatures and cosmetics using such points.

A great combination between the grappling hook of Relic Hunting and the fishing rod of Lobby Fishing.

1nRI2re.png

MWRuLfS.png

hosh52t.png

EvElrEW.png

bv4WJws.png

It has been said that this piece of stone is over 3 billion years old. We still don't know what it actually represents.

Yg7shXD.png

Shiny

For only the price of 3999 this Sentinel Miniature is yours and it can even do this:
W4JMFrc.png

Now lets talk about Achievements. After all that grinding some achievements wouldn't hurt.
  • True Adventurer: Complete Relic Journal Series 1. (2 Cubelets, 250 Experience, 200 Points)
  • Fishing Addict: Complete Fishing Journal Series 1. (2 Cubelets, 250 Experience, 200 Points)
  • Treasure Finder: Find 10 chests inside the lobby. (250 Experience, 50 Points, 1 Cubelet)
  • Archeologist: Find 5 5-Star items in Relic Hunting. (250 Experience, 1 Cubelet)
  • Proffesional Fisherman: Find 5 5-Star items in Lobby Fishing (250 Experienxe, 1 Cubelet)
  • Golden Fishing Rod: Catch in total 2500 treasures in Lobby Fishing. (100 Experience)
Well I think I said everything. I really enjoy Lobby games and I hope to see other grindy games in the Future.
Chalas...
Oh HELL yes

Reactions: Josher

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Sorry but I do not support your idea , I have been playing this games for more than 6hours and I really feel like these prices are to low and easy to get. Ofcource I got you , grinding without getting anything cool is kinda annoying. Giving cool items like gadgets, miniatures and cosmetics also seems a bit weird for me.
I am in love with the Achievements and I think that this achievements will perfectly fit these games.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I actually find this idea quite interesting. I'd like a currency for the lobby. I'd also certainly enjoy getting more vanity items etc. Found the achievements quite a neat idea. Achievements available in the lobby would be pretty cool. Adds a bit more fun to the games!

If the grappling hook was added, I think it would be very useful for Relic Hunting. You'd be able to move around a lot faster. One problem I do see with this is since Relic Hunting resets if you fly, would the gadget be able to overpower this? May be a little difficult to do as I believe the code is set so if you are a few blocks above the block you should be on, it detects you are flying and resets you. So the grappling hook may not work if you're quite high up in the air. Would obviously need a developer to confirm or deny this though.

I really feel like these prices are to low and easy to get.
Have to agree with this, I believe the prices are a little too low and definitely a little too easy to obtain, unless you're only getting a few coins per find (depending on what the rarity is of course).

Reactions: Zombiepower

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If the grappling hook was added, I think it would be very useful for Relic Hunting. You'd be able to move around a lot faster. One problem I do see with this is since Relic Hunting resets if you fly, would the gadget be able to overpower this? May be a little difficult to do as I believe the code is set so if you are a few blocks above the block you should be on, it detects you are flying and resets you. So the grappling hook may not work if you're quite high up in the air. Would obviously need a developer to confirm or deny this though.
I'm pretty sure gadgets aren't available during these games. So it wouldn't give anyone an advantage.
Sorry but I do not support your idea , I have been playing this games for more than 6hours and I really feel like these prices are to low and easy to get. Ofcource I got you , grinding without getting anything cool is kinda annoying. Giving cool items like gadgets, miniatures and cosmetics also seems a bit weird for me.

Have to agree with this, I believe the prices are a little too low and definitely a little too easy to obtain, unless you're only getting a few coins per find (depending on what the rarity is of course).
First I thought of making the prices double the current price and the Sentinel Miniature 10k coins. But after thinking about it could be too difficult for a casual Cubecraft player to get these. I don't really mind the prices for these vanity items as long they get implemented.

Reactions: Zombiepower

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Sorry but I do not support your idea , I have been playing this games for more than 6hours and I really feel like these prices are to low and easy to get.
The costs actually are a bit too high now that I think about it. All the vanity items cost 16000 Lobby Coins combined. The fastest way to collect them would be by fishing. Even if you flawlessly manage to catch 5* items every 5 seconds (the fastest possible time to catch a fish) it would still take 133 hours to afford all vanity items! :eek: If you only want one vanity item, it would still take a good 4 hours (atleast).

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I'm pretty sure gadgets aren't available during these games.
Sorry, didn't finish the sentence.
I'd quite like for it to be available as it would reduce the time finding some of the more difficult to find relics. I've had trouble finding a few before as there are so many small areas in the lobby which is quite smart and adds a little more "competition"but it would be quite a nice touch.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry, didn't finish the sentence.
I'd quite like for it to be available as it would reduce the time finding some of the more difficult to find relics. I've had trouble finding a few before as there are so many small areas in the lobby which is quite smart and adds a little more "competition"but it would be quite a nice touch.
That would be interesting. Though that would mean you could also buy a boat gadget for Lobby Fishing.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

✪ = 1 Lobby Coin
✪✪ = 2 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪ = 3 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪ = 5 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪✪ = 10 Lobby Coins

1nRI2re.png

MWRuLfS.png

hosh52t.png

EvElrEW.png

bv4WJws.png

Yg7shXD.png

Shiny

W4JMFrc.png

Chalas...
What do you think of only one miniature? Senitinel miniature? +1 tho

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Let’s make a miniature of Every mob. Miniature is something you need to pay real money for it. I like every other cosmetic but not millions of Ingame money miniatures.
Doesn't need to be 1 million miniatures but at least some more could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom