Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So Lobby Games is very, very grindy. However we players don't really get rewarded for all that grinding. Not only that, but the fact players only get 1 exp for every time they find a relic or fish and the fact there's a daily limit to the amount of points someone can get is really discouraging. That's why I think adding an exclusive currency to Lobby Games is a good idea.
Players won't be able to get high amounts of points by grinding Relic Hunting or Lobby Fishing and we will be rewarded with some sweet Vanity.

I call them Lobby Points or Lobby Coins/Lobbycoin, whatever. Players will be able to earn Lobby Coins by fishing, relic hunting or finding random amounts inside Chests.
Basically your find will determine how many Lobby Coins you get:
✪ = 1 Lobby Coin
✪✪ = 2 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪ = 3 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪ = 5 Lobby Coins
✪✪✪✪✪ = 10 Lobby Coins

Players will be able to buy exclusive vanity items such as Gadgets, Miniatures and cosmetics using such points.
Here are a few examples of available items:

Grappling Hook Fishing Rod gadget (1000 Lobby Coins)
This fishing rod will pull the player wherever its rod lands.
9acb0aa9b2ba21a2ad0c00eed202e47de3c91f4c

A great combination between the grappling hook of Relic Hunting and the fishing rod of Lobby Fishing.

Jolly Rogger shield design (500 Lobby Coins):
1nRI2re.png

Mayan Temple shield design (500 Lobby Coins):
MWRuLfS.png

THESE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE WHEN THEY RELEASE CUSTOM SHIELDS.

Cubebeard Miniature (2500 Lobby Coins):
hosh52t.png

One of the deadliest pirates to ever sail the seven seas.

Whale King Minature (2500 Lobby Coins):
EvElrEW.png

More ferocious than Moby-Dick.

Ancient Relic Miniature (2500 Lobby Coins):
bv4WJws.png

It has been said that this piece of stone is over 3 billion years old. We still don't know what it actually represents.

Golden Relic Miniature (2500 Lobby Coins):
Yg7shXD.png

Shiny

And the most anticipated reward. Cube's own mascot. The AWESOME SENTINEL!!!
For only the price of 3999 this Sentinel Miniature is yours and it can even do this:
W4JMFrc.png

AVAILABLE IN STORES AFTER THIS UPDATE.

Now lets talk about Achievements. After all that grinding some achievements wouldn't hurt.
So here are some of my ideas.
  • True Adventurer: Complete Relic Journal Series 1. (2 Cubelets, 250 Experience, 200 Points)
  • Fishing Addict: Complete Fishing Journal Series 1. (2 Cubelets, 250 Experience, 200 Points)
  • Lucky Winner: Find one Chest inside the lobby. (100 Experience)
  • Treasure Finder: Find 10 chests inside the lobby. (250 Experience, 50 Points, 1 Cubelet)
  • Archeologist: Find 5 5-Star items in Relic Hunting. (250 Experience, 1 Cubelet)
  • Proffesional Fisherman: Find 5 5-Star items in Lobby Fishing (250 Experienxe, 1 Cubelet)
  • Golden Fishing Rod: Catch in total 2500 treasures in Lobby Fishing. (100 Experience)
  • Into the Dirt: Find in total 2500 relics in Relic Hunting. (100 Experience)
Well I think I said everything. I really enjoy Lobby games and I hope to see other grindy games in the Future.
Chalas...
That sounds amazing! I’m all in on this idea!
+1

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Thank you @Marieke2001 for forwarding this on.

Lobby Games
Addressing any members who have a negative outlook on lobby games.
We didn't want just a big lobby that people join, then click the compass or walk into the portal. We wanted it to be more interactive! It's the first impression of the server we want to create a nice friendly chat, showing players helping each other discussing fishing and relic hunting. Having a competitive chase for the chest. When users gain rare items or the chest, it is often followed by GG or gratz. This is so positive! It's a Quality of Life update (Something we want for everything on the network) encouraging exploration.

Discussing your suggestion
I'll start by saying these miniature ideas are awesome! However, the general consensus is, we don't want another currency when we have cubelets, points and vanity points. You already gain points which is an in-game currency used for the majority of ours games. Personally I'd love to attain exclusive vanity items for completing a series, using some of your ideas :p I do love the achievement ideas as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom