Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea do you want to see implemented?

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
First off, please stop mini modding.
If you're a member and you're saying something like 'we', you are talking in name of the staff team. Which is considered mini modding.
Cubecraft and Hypixel have a lot of games who are similair to each other, saying 'they can't just copy things' is nonsense. Cubecraft got blocks too, does that mean they have to delete the server because Hypixel got blocks too? I don't think so. I don't want to be harsh or anything like that, I hope you do not take this too serious. :)
oops, didn't notice I said "we" I meant to say "We wouldn't want A copy" my bad.
You don't get the point. What I mean is if we copy hypixel, then it doesn't mean it would be a bad thing, but players from hypixel could come on and talk trash about cubecraft. Im not saying that it might happen, but it is just my thoughts on it.
And I wasn't purposely trying to mini mod, I mean't to say a different sentence but said something instead on accidents. Why can't people notice that accidents happen?

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
oops, didn't notice I said "we" I meant to say "We wouldn't want A copy" my bad.
You don't get the point. What I mean is if we copy hypixel, then it doesn't mean it would be a bad thing, but players from hypixel could come on and talk trash about cubecraft. Im not saying that it might happen, but it is just my thoughts on it.
And I wasn't purposely trying to mini mod, I mean't to say a different sentence but said something instead on accidents. Why can't people notice that accidents happen?
No problem, everybody can make a mistake :)

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
In my opinion......sweet games!

Yes i love skyblock 3> (but without many restarts)
I think build battle is epic to. Would be a cool adittion to the server and definetely draw some interest.

I would say dont spend much time on the temporary fancy lobby's but spend some more on making games!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In my opinion......sweet games!

Yes i love skyblock 3> (but without many restarts)
I think build battle is epic to. Would be a cool adittion to the server and definetely draw some interest.

I would say dont spend much time on the temporary fancy lobby's but spend some more on making games!
Adding new games would attract more players than adding new lobbies, that's right, but I think we also need new vanity, so I'll make a thread about that topic in a few days.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's my second idea, I enjoyed this game so much and I don't want to play it on Hypixel:
Let's re-add Buildbattle!
I really like building against other players, that's why I want this game to be implemented.
I know, I stole this idea from Hypixel, but I think there are a lot of players who like this idea, because they also like Buildbattle!
Another reason:
The only concept of games CubeCraft can make at this moment is: KILL AS MUCH PLAYERS AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL WIN! I'm now talking about the island games, and actually almost all the other games.
I think it's time to add another concept: Battle against your friends in epic build contests!
Let's be more creative, and less aggressive!

Maybe do like u have to build something in 1 minute and everyone else have to guess what it is. and yea i really like the ideas!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: