Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea? Let me know below!

• No, I don't think the server needs this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jojomonkeyman

Nov 1, 2015
Hey everyone! I am here because I would like to make a recommendation. Me and another player met on the server and became friends (in game) and now I can't find what game he is in or what lobby he is in... I would like to recommend that there be a way to direct message a friend no matter what lobby, game, or hub they are in, as long as they are on the same server. This could be done using a system like 'Friend mail' or just 'mail'. You type '/friend mail (send, read)'. If you type send, then have them type out the message after the command. No matter if the player is in game, a different hub, or a different game type, the message will be received and could be viewed via '/friend mail read'. Also, if the friend/player is offline, the message could be stored in the players inbox and can be later viewed once online. Thanks for listening! Hope this is a good suggestion... Please let me know what you think!

~Jojo

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
There is a command like this that is currently being worked on, /party. It should do what you have suggested and should hopefully be coming soon :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom