Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Cancel friend request option
Have you ever been sat in a lobby and accidentally clicked on someone random and then this happens…

IMG_0955.png

Oh no!!! You sent a friend request to someone you didn’t want to by mistake.
Not many people know about the /f withdraw command so they resort to this option…

IMG_0957.png

Scrolling and scrolling through your friends list till you reach the end page where you can retract them 1 by 1 painfully.

My proposal 💡
My idea is that if you send someone a friend request you should be able to retract it from just clicking on their profile.
IMG_0956.jpeg

For example the “Add friend” button
changes once a request has been sent to “Cancel friend request” or “Withdraw friend request” therefore making it hassle free trying to remove a request in the moment.

However there is a Big Big Problem…
If this gets added a cooldown would be needed (idk 30seconds or something, only if it is the same person) to prevent people just getting harassed and bombarded by spam requests. For example just spam clicking add then remove request.

Anyways I don’t know if this has been brought up previously 🤷
But this would be quite a helpful feature in my opinion.

Just leave a reaction with your honest opinion if you think this would be a good idea or not! 😁

~ CryptoFrogz

D

Deleted member 511644

I don't see why this shouldn't be added, it's a thing on Java, and I don't see any issues releasing it on Bedrock aswell :)

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I don't see why this shouldn't be added, it's a thing on Java, and I don't see any issues releasing it on Bedrock aswell :)
Java used to be better. When you send someone as a friend, you can withdraw them, but you used to be able to see how many people you sent as a friend, but you can't anymore. When you type /f withdraw, the friend request automatically appears to whom, I can't see it anymore. Has it changed? Or does it come with a new update?

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom