Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ0

Mar 27, 2020
So I noticed there were VC's for widely spoken languages in the Cubecraft community and saw that Swedish wasn't on there.
If you think about it: Swedish is large in Cubecraft, especially Lucky Islands which is filled with a majority of swedes. Maybe a Swedish VC could be added to the Discord to make more players feel welcomed?

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
@Livvv will toatly agree with this, but i think they need to add a tekst and voice channel yes, altough that means that the current 3 Swedish staff members need to keep an eye out for 1 channe extra, maybe that is hard for them.

Reactions: Typ0

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree! There is a Swedish, Cubecraft related Discord server which has over 150 people in it. If there were to be a Swedish channel in the official Cubecraft Discord, they'd also connect more to the main community (Swedes are also good at English, if they didn't only want to talk Swedish they can also talk in the English (voice)chat).

@Livvv will toatly agree with this, but i think they need to add a tekst and voice channel yes, altough that means that the current 3 Swedish staff members need to keep an eye out for 1 channe extra, maybe that is hard for them.
I don't think it would be that hard since they are all quite active on the Discord server plus there are a lot of Swedish people who know how to report people as well.
(There even are four Swedish staff members: Klos, Fisk, Liv and Dutu)

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree! There is a Swedish, Cubecraft related Discord server which has over 150 people in it. If there were to be a Swedish channel in the official Cubecraft Discord, they'd also connect more to the main community (Swedes are also good at English, if they didn't only want to talk Swedish they can also talk in the English (voice)chat).

I don't think it would be that hard since they are all quite active on the Discord server plus there are a lot of Swedish people who know how to report people as well.
(There even are four Swedish staff members: Klos, Fisk, Liv and Dutu)
I forgot abot Kloska, sorry Klos love you <3 (as a friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom