Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddq

Sep 11, 2021
Netherlands
My suggestion is that Cubecraft will add a Clans system this is how is works:

In a clan u have a Clan Level! U can get Clan EXP by winning games and playing in the server.
U also have a Clan chat where u can chat with your'e clan. /clan chat
And in the Lobby there is a Leaderboard where u can see what level the top 10 Clans are.
And u can make and change a Clan tag if the clan is lvl 5 and u will see it in lobby after ur username. With the command: /clan tag create (name), /clan tag change (name)
And u can get a Clan color if u level up the Clan. U can change the Clan color with the command: /clan tagcolor
And u can see how many exp u got in a week. With the command; /clan info
And only people with Gold rank or higher can make a Clan! With the command: /clan create (name)
And u can make and change a description! With the command: /clan create description (description)
And u can make and delete ranks for ur clan! With the command: /clan create rank (name), /clan delete rank (name)
And u have a list where u can see how many people there are in ur guild and how many that are online. With the command: /clan list
And u can leave a Clan with the command: /clan leave
And u can make a Clan Party which only the owner or admins of the clan can do it. With the command: /clan party

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hai, please avoid repeating topics of threads that have already been forwarded such as the one in the post above as this goes against rule 3.11 here under the forums section. If you have any questions or issues feel free to ask away!

- Locked.

Reactions: Matriox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom