Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Currently a lot of people have been asking how to get the halloween miniatures, and I totally understand because it isn't clear at all.
Video:

As you can see in this video, whenever you click on one of the miniatures you'ill get the error message:
"This miniature is only obtainable during halloween!"
Although, it currently IS halloween! So my suggestion would be to change it to:
"You need to purchase the halloween pack 1 at store.cubecraft.net to use this miniature!"

This would make it so much easier for a lot of people that still think you can get it by doing the pumpkin hunt in the main lobby.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom