Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
The people who know would send it to the developers, and they will check it, and if its approved, then they will add it! After that, Developers can check more anti-cheats and add more. I can take time into learning how to code in java, If that would help Cubecraft then yes.
Keep in mind that learning Java is not simple.
Most people learn it in college, and if you don't it will take you at least a year for low level programming. (Anti-Cheat being WAY up there)
"Take the time to into learning how to code in Java" sounds like you're saying "Ill take the time to learn how to ride a bike".

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Most people learn it in college, and if you don't it will take you at least a year for low level programming. (Anti-Cheat being WAY up there)
"Take the time to into learning how to code in Java" sounds like you're saying "Ill take the time to learn how to ride a bike".

Basically, learning a programming language is like learning a musical instrument. You can get the basics within 6 months to a year but takes a life time to master it.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
I'm sure cubecraft would have its own original anti-cheat thats developed by themselves instead of taking from others. Afterall, there are some great devs here on the server.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
The problem I have with this is that since there are so many hackers, you wouldnt be able to get that many of them because your chat would be spammed with A LOT of them.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
The problem I have with this is that since there are so many hackers, you wouldnt be able to get that many of them because your chat would be spammed with A LOT of them.
That,

I'm sure cubecraft would have its own original anti-cheat thats developed by themselves instead of taking from others. Afterall, there are some great devs here on the server.
That's what they're currently working on.
and that.

Best reply ever.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
Originality is always the best, I'd feel good if someone copied something that is designed by me instead of me just taking everything from others who worked hard to make it. RAWR

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I might code an advanced non-spam report plugin, based of your idea and inspired of a thing from other game.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
I agree on originality being better, but would it be copying if something was shared by the creator?
Hmm yes and no actually.. It depends on how you see it. Even if the creator shared it with the public, if you decide to take it from them and use it, it'll still be copying from others, although it seems like a stronger term to use. But it'll be best if you create your own and TM it. :D Believe in the devs of cube!

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
If I focus, then I'll be able to learn better.

N

Nikboo

You covered most of the reasons to why we should get this plugin made for Cubecraft but there are two more reasons which would be a problem. If you can explain how we could overcome these problems, then you will have my full support.

1) Most reports would be "tester" ones or troll ones so it wouldn't be that useful.
2) If it was a real report then the hacker could be toggling hacks. A hacker could be toggling and he could just switch it off after his first kill. A player calls a moderator to spectate and then the moderator comes and takes a look and even if he does catch the hacker actually hacking on camera then it would take ages for the moderator to record and upload the evidence. By the time the staff member would be able to ban the hacker, he/she would have been able to go through around 15 reports. Think of the numbers. 1 hacker banned < 20 hackers banned.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
2) If it was a real report then the hacker could be toggling hacks. A hacker could be toggling and he could just switch it off after his first kill. A player calls a moderator to spectate and then the moderator comes and takes a look and even if he does catch the hacker actually hacking on camera then it would take ages for the moderator to record and upload the evidence. By the time the staff member would be able to ban the hacker, he/she would have been able to go through around 15 reports. Think of the numbers. 1 hacker banned < 20 hackers banned.
Toggling hacks, I saw a hacker in my last game who did this. After he lost in Minerware, the minigame where you have to kill everyone. He had his hacks off, but then he toggled it on. I was lucky to get it on cam, I will Link the 2 videos here:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
Top Bottom