• No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, I feel like we should have an agree and disagree emote because people dont always add polls on suggestions and I feel like this would allow people to show their opinion easily on these threads without spamming messages like "I agree +1" or "I dont like it" and would help to declutter suggestion threads. for the actual reactions i was thinking something as simple as
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.40.44 AM.png
for agree and
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.40.49 AM.png
for disagree. Lmk what you think of this idea.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Well you have used a poll that literally achieves your suggested purpose for agree and disagree. I also don't think there's a way to see how many of each reaction you have gotten but correct me if I'm wrong. The third problem is that agreeing and disagreeing still gives the user reaction score, which is generally considered a positive thing so using the reactions to gauge a vote is pretty close to like farming.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Well you have used a poll that literally achieves your suggested purpose for agree and disagree. I also don't think there's a way to see how many of each reaction you have gotten but correct me if I'm wrong. The third problem is that agreeing and disagreeing still gives the user reaction score, which is generally considered a positive thing so using the reactions to gauge a vote is pretty close to like farming.
angry reaction also gives reaction score. I mean idk how websites work but could they code some to not raise reaction score?

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Hello, I feel like we should have an agree and disagree emote because people dont always add polls on suggestions and I feel like this would allow people to show their opinion easily on these threads without spamming messages like "I agree +1" or "I dont like it" and would help to declutter suggestion threads. for the actual reactions i was thinking something as simple asView attachment 166445 for agree and View attachment 166446 for disagree. Lmk what you think of this idea.

I really like this idea!

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
angry reaction also gives reaction score. I mean idk how websites work but could they code some to not raise reaction score?
It's a bit silly to have one reaction that doesn't give reaction score and polls already do a good enough job. The angry reaction doesn't have to always be bad either: for example the person makes a not so eggcelent pun and that's an alternative to liking it.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
It's a bit silly to have one reaction that doesn't give reaction score and polls already do a good enough job. The angry reaction doesn't have to always be bad either: for example the person makes a not so eggcelent pun and that's an alternative to liking it.
true, but in general, the angry reaction would be used to show that you dislike something.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Not everyone has the skill to make quality replies on threads, which isn't very good.
Explaining why you agree or disagree is very important, because it gives the thread maker a constructive feedback, which can help them to improve their thread.
This will encourage people to think less before replying, which is not going to make things worse.
I hope you understand what I mean and why I vote with No.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s a simple idea. But as said, a poll does the same thing.
That it gives reactions score isn’t too much of a problem for me since CCG memes exist and that thread is basically free likes.
But the poll really is what made me vote no on the poll and therefore disagreeing. If you make a suggestion or something where people would (dis)agree with I have the feeling that you’d always add a poll. And those who just say +1, I agree,... won’tstop,doing that if they can make a agree reaction.
So,I have the feeling it’s a bit unneeded.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
If you make a suggestion or something where people would (dis)agree with I have the feeling that you’d always add a poll.
what happens is that a lot of people who are new dont know how to make polls and I feel like this would help those threads so that we dont get a whole bunch of people saying +1 agree, or please add a poll. this would just be for convenience.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi there!

Yes actually this would be very nice to have!
It would show if the community likes it or not.
Maybe they should make another special logo from CubeCraft itsself for it no?
Would look nice if they added it!
Thanks for this idea!

Have a nice day! :D

Apr 7, 2020
I think this is a good idea that should be implemented. It lets people literally say they agree or disagree. I doesn't replace the like button it just gives a better and more direct way of saying I agree or I disagree.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
D

Deleted member 59979

In my opinion, they shouldn't add this. If they added agree/disagree options then even more people who disagree with something will just put that, rather than being constructive and saying why. If you disagree with something, explain why and suggest ways that the thing you disagree with could be improved rather than just saying "no".

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Good idea! But life is simple. You can use votes like:
What do you think about my suggestion ?
- Agree
- Disagree
I think no need to add more reactions because the exist are enough.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.