Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ideas do you like?

  • The suggestion about followers

  • The suggestion about the lay-out

  • The suggestion about the languages

  • None of them


Results are only viewable after voting.

Markbona

Member
Jun 7, 2017
2
1
4
22
Hello RemiO05,
I will agree in this suggestion due to some players dont speak that languages,
I hope cubecraft approve this
Btw
Escalated means rapidly increasing
Good Luck!
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
964
822
168
23
India
First off I'd like to say that this is a great thread, well structured. Most of the suggestions that you have mentioned were already asked before, and hopefully, they get added now as the suggestion was escalated. The Layout competitions are a great idea too, however not sure about the background one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
First off I'd like to say that this is a great thread, well structured. Most of the suggestions that you have mentioned were already asked before, and hopefully, they get added now as the suggestion was escalated. The Layout competitions are a great idea too, however not sure about the background one.
I actually mean this "background"
https://gyazo.com/0c20438c4e27c0a2c652bc45e1abf89a
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom