• The suggestion about the languages

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Heya, it's me, RemiO05 and I made another suggestion thread about the forums!
I think it's time for a few changes on the forums site, because we need to renew!
-Followers
-Lay-out
-Languages
-Recapitulation
-The end+tags :)
So, let's start with my first suggestion: My suggestion about followers.

Followers: Thanks @TheDvthr12 for inventing this idea, I have worked it out with a twist of my ideas!
I think following someone is not worth it, because you don't get notifications or e-mails if someone posted a new thread or if they updated their status!
My suggestion is: Add a new notification system!
The new notification button is going to look like this: FN <----click.
You will get a notification in the FN inbox if people who have been followed by you have posted a thread or updated their status, and you will also get a notification if they changed their profile picture/name.
Following a person is worth it if the team adds this!

Lay-out:
I think we need a new lay-out, because this lay-out looks basic.
A good suggestion is adding a dark theme, that would be nice! (@johncoles add it!)
Your question is: 'Remi, how are we going to get a new lay-out!?'.
We are going to make an official competition!
It's just like the other artwork competitions, but with another twist.
There will be a few competitions.
1 competition is about the background, 1 competition is about the design of the forums, and another competition is about making the site beautiful. (The last competition is about the letter design, and other stuff.)
The participants have to make an example of the lay-out, and the winner will get a prize, such like a rank, some cubelets, and obviously: fame!
(Extra information: The thread will be made in the official competitions sub-forum!)
This competition will be created to get ideas and get inspiration!
Obviously is that the management team will make the decision if the winning lay-out is going to be added or not.

Languages:
I think the forums website must be translated into other languages, such as Dutch, Spanish and Arabic.
It will take some effort, but I am sure that many players will be happy with the translations of important threads.
(For those who want to know: I temporarily stopped with translating useful threads into Dutch, because I want to focus myself on making other threads, such like this one!)
I think we have to translate these threads: All the Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines threads, the Official Rules (and the list of allowed mods), the News threads, the Report Site, the Merch Site and the Store Site should be translated, because those sites are very important.
After that we can also translate the Suggestions subforum. (BTW I mean this thread from suggestions subforum: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/)
It doesn't take much time if we translate with several people! And the reward is worth it: players become happy!

Recapitulation:
-The management team has to 'update' the following system.
-We need a new lay-out, and we make one by starting a competition.
-We have to translate the important threads into other languages. (Only for those who want to translate)

EDIT:
I removed some spoilers because they looked ugly.

Last edited:
T

The Lord Pleb

Good job, Remi! I love all the suggestions, especially the suggestion about the followers (you know why :p).
I hope the staff adds all this, it would be great!

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 169486

@johncoles hinted at a new forums coming SoonTM and I think I recall seeing a suggestion thread on it.

Reactions: remio

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I think it's time for a few changes on the forums site, because we need to renew!
-Followers
-Lay-out
-Languages
-Recapitulation

Followers: Thanks @TheDvthr12 for inventing this idea, I have worked it out with a twist of my ideas!
I think following someone is not worth it, because you don't get notifications or e-mails if someone posted a new thread or if they updated their status!
You will get a notification in the FN inbox if people who have been followed by you have posted a thread or updated their status, and you will also get a notification if they changed their profile picture/name.

Lay-out:
A good suggestion is adding a dark theme, that would be nice! (@johncoles add it!)
1 competition is about the background, 1 competition is about the design of the forums, and another competition is about making the site beautiful. (The last competition is about the letter design, and other stuff.)
The participants have to make an example of the lay-out, and the winner will get a prize, such like a rank, some cubelets, and obviously: fame!
(Extra information: The thread will be made in the official competitions sub-forum!)
Obviously is that the management team will make the decision if the winning lay-out is going to be added or not.

Languages:
I think the forums website must be translated into other languages, such as Dutch, Spanish and Arabic.
It will take some effort, but I am sure that many players will be happy with the translations of important threads.
(For those who want to know: I temporarily stopped with translating useful threads into Dutch, because I want to focus myself on making other threads, such like this one!)
I think we have to translate these threads: All the Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines threads, the Official Rules (and the list of allowed mods), the News threads, the Report Site, the Merch Site and the Store Site should be translated, because those sites are very important.
After that we can also translate the Suggestions subforum. (BTW I mean this thread from suggestions subforum: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/)
It doesn't take much time if we translate with several people! And the reward is worth it: players become happy!

Recapitulation:
-We have to translate the important threads into other languages. (Only for those who want to translate)

EDIT:
You are really good at making threads bro! I like all of these ideas :P And thanks for Tagging me:D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
-Followers
-Lay-out
-Languages
-Recapitulation

Lay-out:

Languages:

Recapitulation:

EDIT:
I like most of them, but the one I like the most has to be the other languages. I love seeing the community helping others by making posts translating things to other languages using their expertise. But I think the actual staff members should translate it as well. I don’t speak any language other than english, but I think this would greatly help others.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom