Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
It's probably better to ask. Secondly there is always an map from cubecraft around the internet

Last edited:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I know this is a really quick & simple suggestion, but when the anti cheat is released, don't announce it for a few days. Wait for the hackers to get on the server. Let's just say that they will be in for a rude awakening. If you announce it, hackers will stop hacking not because hacking is not good, but because they don't want to get punished, and I want them to actually get punished for hacking instead of ruining hundreds of games, then seeing that a new anti cheat came out, and moving to another server. Just quick suggestion to really cut down on the hackers. This is not asking about future updates, this is just a suggestion for an upcoming update. So I'm not breaking any rules, is that clear, all of you police men out there?
+1 you want the to suffer huh?

D

Deleted member 169486

I agree and disagree with this. I feel like it would be cool to see, but I haven't played since October, waiting for the anti-cheat, and I probably wouldn't start until after it's released.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Considering that hackers can get unbanned if they're "sincerely sorry" kind of ruins this idea (which I like).
I made a thread about this, but it just got swept aside and abruptly locked, even though I'm pretty sure some players have been unbanned because they "promise not to ever hack again".
Which is bs^^

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Considering that hackers can get unbanned if they're "sincerely sorry" kind of ruins this idea (which I like).
I made a thread about this, but it just got swept aside and abruptly locked, even though I'm pretty sure some players have been unbanned because they "promise not to ever hack again".
Which is bs^^
I don't get this - Cubecraft wants to give everyone a chance, yet my emerald ranked friend Vaporeon73 - his appeal got denied and it was only his first ban, while I've seen so many annoying fly, anti-kb, and killlaura hackers getting appealed up to 5 times. If you want to give people a chance, fair enough. However what isn't fair is if you give some people this chance and don't give it to others (especially emerald rank donators but I'm not even talking about that). I'm a little mad about this whole situation so, yeah.

But back to your point, I have also made a thread about this, and mods gave some okay points on how we need to give them a chance, blah blah blah. But the problem is..... why doesn't my friend deserve this chance?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Ok, I personally think that unless a player was falsely banned, the ban should be final. No sob stories or begging should change the fact that the player blatantly broke the rules. They should have to serve out the punishment.

U

Unipotato

I know this is a really quick & simple suggestion, but when the anti cheat is released, don't announce it for a few days. Wait for the hackers to get on the server. Let's just say that they will be in for a rude awakening. If you announce it, hackers will stop hacking not because hacking is not good, but because they don't want to get punished, and I want them to actually get punished for hacking instead of ruining hundreds of games, then seeing that a new anti cheat came out, and moving to another server. Just quick suggestion to really cut down on the hackers. This is not asking about future updates, this is just a suggestion for an upcoming update. So I'm not breaking any rules, is that clear, all of you police men out there?

Wow! for once someone isn't complaining about how the anticheat sucks! This is actually such a good idea.

U

Unipotato

Your logic is sound but the thinking of it is off, sure hackers will stop because they dont want to get caught but thats only a minority
You also have "friendly hackers" who dont use hacks for advantages but for other reasons one example is in Bajans last money wars video where a hacker flew to his island just to get a screenie then left his island and then played legit didnt even break his egg!
Then theres "aggressive hackers" which dont care at all which is quite obvious when its clear theres staff or a youtuber in the game other than that i like it

I'm sorry but I'm not sure friendly hackers exist. Hacking is and will always be wrong, plus the person probably was planning on hacking to win the game until he/she saw their favorite YouTuber and decided "You know what, I don't feel like being embarrassed because I don't wanna be the hacker that everyone hates and my favorite YouTuber will hate me."

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom