Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1. It should. I think it would, like mineplex and hypixel.
2. If it doesn't hackers don't get kicked very often now, so....
1. It's not going to happen. Ever. Period
2. True but remember that it is the beta version, and the devastating are working on it too.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yes you can...... mods are just humans. They make mistakes. Computers don't make those mistakes
@zDutchie
Computers do make mistakes. It's called a BUG!
What you are trying to say won't work or will work. No anti cheat is perfect
and people may be banned because of lag. Tagged a mod to see if she agrees
that the anti cheat should ban people.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Well, at least they should try. If it bans too many innocent people, they will remove it.
Nope. Better safe then sorry. Same with the mods. If it suspicious but not too clear, they usually don't ban the user because,"It's better to be safe than sorry!" (Talking about hacker reports.)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Nobody really cares about the complaints nearly as much as they do about the AC, trust me. And like I said, the announcement will be out. My friend hacked until he got banned (totally deserved it). He said that the anti cheat only kicks you. I think it should ban you for a: month, then permanently period.
Some people would get false banned, and since there is no way to distinguish a real hacker from someone who has been false banned via an unban appeal (as both appeals would be the same) we would have to accept the appeals of people being "False Banned" also a major inconvenience for good players who often trigger the anticheat.
One thing for sure is that hackers get kicked more often than good players, since this is the case the kicking stops their game allowing other players to continue without them. When they get tired of being kicked from every game they may eventually stop.

Reactions: Thaus

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
We won't take that risk. Something like that has to work 100% or it will not be implemented.
Some people would get false banned, and since there is no way to distinguish a real hacker from someone who has been false banned via an unban appeal (as both appeals would be the same) we would have to accept the appeals of people being "False Banned" also a major inconvenience for good players who often trigger the anticheat.
One thing for sure is that hackers get kicked more often than good players, since this is the case the kicking stops their game allowing other players to continue without them. When they get tired of being kicked from every game they may eventually stop.
Okay, Okay, fine. But after 3 kicks in like 30 minutes or something they should get banned

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom