Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

acerty

Member
Dec 13, 2020
1
0
2
26
give me spleef back why was it even removed it was the most fun minigame i ever played pls do it back.
 

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
348
1,343
204
22
I understand that you'd like Spleef to return as a permanent game, but I'm afraid that won't happen. The playercount of Spleef, when it used to be a permanent game, was not that high. It often took a while for maps to fill up, which caused players to leave as they waited quite long for a game to start. The same goes for other removed games. Most of these removed games are now Featured Games and the community can vote on which game they would like to play for a few days! This can be done here if you didn't know already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom