Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is The Speed AOE needed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DogzNAaron

Apr 2, 2017
Bandung, Indonesia
Have you ever lost a game of tower defence because 12 blazes killed your tower? Eventhough, you send a giant to attack the opponent, they're castle has 5 health remaning?

I was thinking... could you have avoided that? What about..

THE STRENGTH AOE

Features:

To unlock the potion you need 700 Exp

The potion costs 850 gold

When the potion hits the target, troops will do TWICE the damage (Don't throw it on the floor, throw it on the mob)

It will also make a cool trail as they walk (Like withers)

Their speed of attacking increase by half

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I think you meant for the poll to say strength instead of speed? I think a strength AOE could be pretty cool, though, I do think that twice the damage is way too much.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
This potion seems to be for a very particular instance. Although, strength maybe nice in some instances. I think double damage is fine for the cost though. Especially since the AOE potions are generally really strong because of their one-time use. Overall, fine idea, but not in anyway OP or game changing, but not too underpowered, just may be confusing for newer players. 700 EXP is way too much though, it should be half that, with the same price in coins.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Please add an option of the poll to say: i quite like this idea, because I don't think it is essential

Anyway, I think maybe 2 times damage is a bit too much, maybe 1.5? Then maybe make it 500 exp and 750 coins?
This is a nice idea, and could be very useful! +1

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That's a 200% increase in dps (3x as much as before). I think it's OP if used on a giant (used on single mob).

It should be an AoE with the following stats in my opinion:
-increase the DPS by 50%, not by 200% as you stated. This increase in DPS can either be 50% faster fire rate or +50% damage.
-duration: 10 seconds
-to balance it out, units will take 5% of their health as damage upon receiving its effects or 80 HP, whichever is greater. If the mob doesn't have enough HP, then the buff will not affect the mob.

Last edited:

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
just saying but this potion is not really well thought trough.I could just from the beginning of the game save up for 1 of this new potions,and 12 blazes and win within the first minutes since no one goes for air defence at this time.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
just saying but this potion is not really well thought trough.I could just from the beginning of the game save up for 1 of this new potions,and 12 blazes and win within the first minutes since no one goes for air defence at this time.

Pssst, if you really wanted to reply to this thread or wanted to say something about, it's best to make a thread about it. This thread hasn't been replied to in 2 weeks. Making your post a necropost. And necroposting is against the rules.

Reactions: DanDaDino

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks as it's not allowed. Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: DanDaDino
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳