Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone! Back with a relatively small but cute build. I love these kinds of small creations because they can always be implemented in bigger more complex projects.
I0Fu09P.png

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
This map looks very cool and would be fun to play. I love the details from the skeleton to it holding a white flag calling for help. I can see the story behind this. Nice job!

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I love this build. It gives me a lot of underwater egg wars vibes. I love the whole water, beach, tropical type maps/builds. They are fun to play and explore.

I love it this can be the middle for a solo map
I thought the exact same thing, its great
I don't believe it would be big enough for a mid-island unless you are adding multiple outer rim islands around the island.

Reactions: DreamFudge

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I love this build. It gives me a lot of underwater egg wars vibes. I love the whole water, beach, tropical type maps/builds. They are fun to play and explore.

I don't believe it would be big enough for a mid-island unless you are adding multiple outer rim islands around the island.
Well yeah you'd have to change a couple things, but just as a basis I really like it

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020

For a 10 player solo map it is

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
For a 10 player solo map it is
Even then, It would still be too small due to the punch bow. Players would start liking it but then it would get crowded with bowspawmmers in mid with the punch bow knocking everyone off. It would be really easy to knock them off, and then you'd see the map die and come around less often. If you want to balance the battles between, land, air, close and ranged combat you'd need the mid-island bigger and wider with the distance between the spawn islands and the mid one to be a fair distance from each other for the air combat. Islands themselves to be a decent size (Depending on the team size) as well for the long-range, and close-range combat style with the land battles as well.

If it was a solo skywars map, yes, I could see it being for that as you aren't too focused on defense and attack at the same time.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Even then, It would still be too small due to the punch bow. Players would start liking it but then it would get crowded with bowspawmmers in mid with the punch bow knocking everyone off. It would be really easy to knock them off, and then you'd see the map die and come around less often. If you want to balance the battles between, land, air, close and ranged combat you'd need the mid-island bigger and wider with the distance between the spawn islands and the mid one to be a fair distance from each other for the air combat. Islands themselves to be a decent size (Depending on the team size) as well for the long-range, and close-range combat style with the land battles as well.

If it was a solo skywars map, yes, I could see it being for that as you aren't too focused on defense and attack at the same time.
Well looking at other solo skywars maps I think this will be fine as the middle to one

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom