Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No thanks, if hackers get banned it's with a reason. You shouldn't be able to buy yourself a unban.. Then it won't teach you anything.

And if you got banned unfair, you can always talk to staff.

Reactions: MimicPanda

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Honestly, it might not be terrible idea. But it should be relatively cheap (3-5€) and accompany the current 1 month ban. Meaning you'd still be banned for a month but additionally have to pay a small amount of money. That way shared alt accounts will only be used to cheat once because nobody will want to pay for them. Also people will think twice about cheating on their account after that, I've seen many hackers just a few days after they got unbanned. I don't think there needs to be a third chance for players.

Edit: Also I have no idea if this would violate the EULA, I guess they'd have to ask Mojang. Technically it's not paying for an in-game advantage or access to a part of the server, but paying for access to the server at all which is generally allowed. Not sure what Mojang's stand on that is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom