Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that @Story is so proud of this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🎮-the-future-of-cubecraft-java-☕.321102/. I'll tell you all what I think of how the store is organized. I have been thinking for a long time that the java ranks with the exception of iron and lapis ranks were totally overpriced. Now that you are removing half of the network games and the immense majority of the maps, you should update the perks shown at: store.cubecraft.net.

Also, prices should be lowered because they have been overpriced for a long time, even more now that you are offering just a small part of what the network used to be. Tell me how you plan to explain those "new players" that you want to get with these new and magic 1.19 maps that will fix all the problems of the universe that they will have to pay 160 euros to get the obisidan rank, only to be able to vote on eggwars, skywars, lucky islands and ffa and that the map selector will become useless because there will only be 6 maps in total for each gamemode, which means only 1 of them will be open at a time. You won't sell a single rank doing that. Even though you don't care about your community, your server or your own damn work, you all do care about money, so fix your damn store system once and for all.

I didn't make this suggestion before because I used to respect your decisions and I thought that everything you used to do had a solid reason and a basis, now I see it doesn't. Also, add a ranks transfer system to bedrock so those ranked players who would like to get a rank on bedrock in exchange for the closure of java can do it. I don't suggest it because I think you will want to have a detail with your community, if you give them a rank depending on the java rank they used to have, they may keep playing on bedrock and spending money there, and once again you only care for that.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
While I agree at the suggestion at hand to update the stores when the changes happen, I do not think that attacking the team for their decisions is the correct way to go. cc:
Now that @Story is so proud of this thread:
I thought that everything you used to do had a solid reason and a basis, now I see it doesn't

In regards to this quote btw:
they may keep playing on bedrock and spending money there, and once again you only care for that.
As they are a company, there are certain decisions that need to be made in the best interest of finances. Remember, they have to finance everything - salaries, rent, server costs, etc.

I think the rank transfer system from Java -> Bedrock isn't possible, or isn't feasible. There is no real way to equate the values (aside from the cost itself ofc), and will require a lot of development time so that linked accounts and such can choose which ranks they want to own, etc.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
While I agree at the suggestion at hand to update the stores when the changes happen, I do not think that attacking the team for their decisions is the correct way to go. cc:
Younisco you perfectly know as well as I do that the admin team has been ignoring us for a long time, this decision is just the last one of a very long list of catastrophes and horrible decisions made by the team. Don't expect us to say things kindly when you don't care about our opinion and the admin team is literally lying us in our face.

While I agree with the fact that Ziax is a company that wants to obviously make money (I study economy, I think it's pretty obvious for me) this can't be done if your players aren't happy and don't feel listened by you. You should take into consideration what your community thinks when taking decisions, not doing so has led to this situation, where the java network is at the edge of its closure because of the lack of players.

As they are a company, there are certain decisions that need to be made in the best interest of finances. Remember, they have to finance everything - salaries, rent, server costs, etc.
Once again you don't have to convince me of that, but I don't want them to lie us in our face. If they want to close the java network because it's not viable, then say it. Of course they should take measures to try save the network, and if they don't work, they should end up closing it. However, destroying half of the network saying they are doing it to attract new players and that some new and colorful maps will bring the server to the old times is nothing more than an insult.
I think the rank transfer system from Java -> Bedrock isn't possible, or isn't feasible. There is no real way to equate the values (aside from the cost itself ofc), and will require a lot of development time so that linked accounts and such can choose which ranks they want to own, etc.
Of course the way to equate the values is using the real cost. Don't tell me that doing this would be too difficult considering that if this was needed, it would mean that the whole java network would have closed. I think players should get something in exchange if you don't want to lose them (they are by the way, the most loyal players of the server, so do whatever you want).

Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom