Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You agree with player ability to choose the game they want play with?

• Total voters

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Im at the same situation a lot of time, sometimes Im forced to play with the same kit or/and same map cause I need "iron rank" to be able to select, I like bow kit but last time I cant find it, the random kit selection when I punch the armor always gives me all sword kits... why do not make signs like in sky wars to just enter a game knowing what will be the kit and map. People will just see what are the maps enadled, to select the map and the kit you want to play, ranked players will be able to create, I mean make the kit/map they want appear at the board to someone click it. Many players just do /leave until they have the map they want :b this will just give direct acces to the game you want to play without skiping games. /leave makes the server to generate maps and prepare things that are not necesary and provably disturbs players that just want to pvp for fun. If its possible to create more kits to pvp it would be great.

Resume: I mean to have signs to select any of the avaible maps and kits, I prefere wait to my loved map/kit appears at the board instead of clicking and then /leave. Ranked people will not need to wait to their map appear at the board

If this is not possible just make that repeating same kit/map twice should be impossible cause its annoying to repeat kits/maps that you dont like.

Thanks for reathing this :)

Before saying Iron+ loses a perk read this:

Iron+ will choose the maps and kits they want to play in a menu, this selected map&kit will appear at a board that other players can select, in case maps that ranked people selected dont fill completly the board, the rest of signs will have a random map & kit.

Players will just be able to select maps that are on the board, but ranked people will have the perk to select a kit & map that is not on the board IRON+ WILL NOT LOSE THIS "PERK" just non ranked people will know what game they are clicking at cause they can read it in signs

Last edited:
Reactions: PogoScot

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Ehmm i just realised there is a lost similar below lol its similar but I have some more reason, player should know what is the kit and the map that he is punching, armor dont give any of this informations

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No
The only perks Iron ranks get are the map selectors, kit selectors, PvP custom duel kit selectors, /share in tower defence, 1 weekly reward, 20 friend slots, 4 party slots, and some vanity
now take away the first 2
Yeah ABSOLUTELY NOT
there are so few perks for iron that there is no reason at all
P.S. I know I am copy pasting my message in from another thread I Don't Care

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I understand it's not nice for you, but this is one of the few perks iron rank has. I think they should not make this possible for stone ranks too.

An Iron rank is only 20 dollars, so if you really want to be abled to select the kits you can just buy one;)
True

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
I mean to have signs to select any of the avaible maps and kits, I prefere wait to my loved map/kit appears at the board instead of clicking and then /leave. Ranked people will not need to wait to their map appear at the board

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
No
The only perks Iron ranks get are the map selectors, kit selectors, PvP custom duel kit selectors, /share in tower defence, 1 weekly reward, 20 friend slots, 4 party slots, and some vanity
now take away the first 2
Yeah ABSOLUTELY NOT
there are so few perks for iron that there is no reason at all
P.S. I know I am copy pasting my message in from another thread I Don't Care

Iron will not wait for their map appear at the board I will just know what are the maps avaible at the moment and select one of them...

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
An Iron rank is only 20 dollars, so if you really want to be abled to select the kits you can just buy one;)
If im posting this at forum may be cause I cant buy this by my self, stop saying me to buy this... also I dont mension anything about having the same perks than ranked people

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I totally agree, I had a rank when I started playing duels so I didn't notice how annoying this is for a long time. But when I started playing on another account for a bit, it was terrible. I could easily imgine players leaving the server completely before considering to buy a rank.

I don't really want signs to select map+kit combinations though, I'd prefer the system I suggested here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/multiple-pvp-suggestions.192793/ (1.1 - 1.3).

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Honestly, this is a good idea, but the Iron rank doesn't really have too many perks... So it's a bad idea to remove 2 perks from iron.. I know, how annoying it is to get annoying kits such as the bow kit, or explosive bow kit. Or this weird kit that gives you blindness and speed, etc... It is indeed annoying, because all I wanna do is just PvP with God gear against others. If you come across annoying kits you don't like, you could do /leave, and choose another match.

Also, Iron rank is 20 dollars. If you want to choose your own kits, you could buy it. Maybe you're poor or your parents don't allow you, idk, I have the same problem... But, it's not really nice to remove one of the few perks Iron rank has.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Also, Iron rank is 20 dollars. If you want to choose your own kits, you could buy it. Maybe you're poor or your parents don't allow you, idk, I have the same problem... But, it's not really nice to remove one of the few perks Iron rank has.
But compared to other servers this seems more like a limitation for normal players instead of a perk for ranks.
Maybe they could think of a new feature instead. I suggested a custom queue for ranks, so you could get in line for some selected kits from different sections. They'd probably need more useful features though to make up for the kit selection. Maybe they could add a new section where ranked players can queue with their own custom kits and anyone can join them.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Honestly, this is a good idea, but the Iron rank doesn't really have too many perks... So it's a bad idea to remove 2 perks from iron.. I know, how annoying it is to get annoying kits such as the bow kit, or explosive bow kit. Or this weird kit that gives you blindness and speed, etc... It is indeed annoying, because all I wanna do is just PvP with God gear against others. If you come across annoying kits you don't like, you could do /leave, and choose another match.

Im suggesting to put signs and as he sayed

But compared to other servers this seems more like a limitation for normal players instead of a perk for ranks.
Maybe they could think of a new feature instead. I suggested a custom queue for ranks, so you could get in line for some selected kits from different sections. They'd probably need more useful features though to make up for the kit selection. Maybe they could add a new section where ranked players can queue with their own custom kits and anyone can join them.

I just want to end the /leave problem, I want to play my loved kits without making /leave just wait and when it appears I will just click at it. If you just delete the /leave ability you can just give the other guy to kill you.

The iron will not lose his perk cause they will not be forced to wait their map or kit appears at the board

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
sorry let me add a word
Exclusively
because people who bought the rank have the actual perk taken away as a PERK; they didn't need to pay for this but they did

Rly? I SAY THEY WILL CHOOSE THE MAP AND KIT THEY WANT WITHOUT WAITING ANY TIME

Not ranked people will provably sometimes need to wait a lot for their map appear at the board

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Also there is the same loose of time when you do /leave XD finally the perk is dont waste your time waiting your map to appear. Iron ranks will just enter into a menu and select the map and kit combination they want while other players will be waiting for their kit appear on the board a lot of time but there will not be more /leaving playersas they will just not enter the map they hate.

You are just saying scam... cause you are ranked and you like to see players cry (not literaly) stop mesging with the same response cause Iron will not loose the perk and it will not be scam as they have other perks

My Idea = sign board instead of an armor stand. <- o <- punto y pelota

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom