Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hi there!
This is a repost with my old suggestion here. This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

I have a suggestion about the resource packs.
When you join among slimes or lucky islands, the server will ask you if you want to download a resource pack.
But it keeps asking every time you click on the npc, even when you already clicked on 'no resource pack'.
It would be a lot easier if the server remembers that I don't want a resource pack and does not ask again every time that I play a new game.
When I rejoin the network, he can ask me if I want to download a resource pack again.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day! 💙

D

Deleted member 513641

it would be cool if they do that. because I have been facing this its totally unnecessary for them to show me it everytime i click "no resource pack" it would be a small change and it can make my life easier! i hope it gets forwarded asap.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Heyy, I saw that @Hqtefull and @Matriox voted disagree. Of course this is your opinion, but I was wondering if one of you could explain why you reacted with disagree. I'm really curious why some player don't like the idea. If you don't want to explain, you don't have to. But I would be happy to get some feedback :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom