• Stupid...

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Might be a good idea.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
To make it less dependent on luck and more on the number of cubelets opened, they could make it so you need to find a set of like 5 or 10 items to unlock the rank each of wich are more likely to find. Do stochastics work that way? I don't know my maths that well.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
To make it less dependent on luck and more on the number of cubelets opened, they could make it so you need to find a set of like 5 or 10 items to unlock the rank each of wich are more likely to find. Do stochastics work that way? I don't know my maths that well.
Much better than my idea

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
The concept of the idea is great, adding a slight new change to the stone rank to make them stand out more. However idea of how to get to the rank is bad, since people could farm likes or posts so I suggest not including anything to do with posts or likes, but maybe determined on how many followers you have on the Forums, as people cant farm them (unless they create new accounts but no one will do that)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Most people would abuse this just to get the white text. Most people will spam on the Fourms, and by the time they get enough, they will stop doing it again. The irony is, once enough people has the white text, it could be exactly like the stone rank text. (Since everyone has white now instead of grey)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom