Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Farming like is something like :

Hey like my post if you are cool.
Like this and I will post on your wall.
Like this and I will like your postings... etc

Which are not allowed according to the forum rules.
Oh yeah, those comments "Like if you're not stupid" or if you're watching in 2016..

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So you might know that stone ranks are grey in the chat, thus making them fairly unreadable, making ranks stick out more.
So I have a suggestion, If somebody plays the server for a total of 30 days or more or has got 50+ likes on the forums they get a [Stone+] rank. It's only got a single feature. White name in chat. That's it.
I got a better plan for this (other than Lezappen's amazing idea)
but remember buying a rank helps the server
The rank could be called Stone+ or Coal rank as this servers ranks are based on ores
Could be obtained from cublet but mythical or legendary
Will give you this in chat [Stone+] (player) or [Coal] (player)
if you already have a rank it can either be this [Stone+] {Rank} (Player) or not appear
it could have the same perks as iron rank but having this rank shows how lucky you are
but tbh @Lezappen 's idea is way better than a free rank

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I got a better plan for this (other than Lezappen's amazing idea)
but remember buying a rank helps the server
The rank could be called Stone+ or Coal rank as this servers ranks are based on ores
Could be obtained from cublet but mythical or legendary
Will give you this in chat [Stone+] (player) or [Coal] (player)
if you already have a rank it can either be this [Stone+] {Rank} (Player) or not appear
it could have the same perks as iron rank but having this rank shows how lucky you are
but tbh @Lezappen 's idea is way better than a free rank
Nope, the point of this Stone+ rank is not having perks at all, just a light grey name in chat instead of grey, making it more readable. If I wanted other advantages, I'd buy Iron.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Nope, the point of this Stone+ rank is not having perks at all, just a light grey name in chat instead of grey, making it more readable. If I wanted other advantages, I'd buy Iron.
Lol then why don't they change the "tab" to make all Non donors color light gray if that is its only purpose?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Lol then why don't they change the "tab" to make all Non donors color light gray if that is its only purpose?
Because they want to emphatize the fact that stone has no color, no value, no difference, hard to read, so that people will buy a rank to stick out more in chat.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
now i get you
Ya this is a must need
Like, I don't think you understand the situation, but the default minecraft chat color is white, they changed the ones of stone rank to grey to make it not even good readable, it's kinda sad... Like, we don't have map selection, we don't have game changers, we don't have vanity points but ATLEAST the ability to stick out more in the chat, because grey is literally the same color a the background of the chat.

I'm sure the server needs payed ranks, donors, and support but trying to make you buy a rank only to be readable in chat over other people is kinda... infamous...

Bruh they'll kill me now, probably, Rest In Ping

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I like the idea and to all people who say that this is unnecessary, not everything has to be necessary to get added omg. 1 thing, I don't think this should be obtainable via the forums in ANY way.. Isn't it just easier to get it when you've played like 50-100 hours in total on the server..?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I like the idea and to all people who say that this is unnecessary, not everything has to be necessary to get added omg. 1 thing, I don't think this should be obtainable via the forums in ANY way.. Isn't it just easier to get it when you've played like 50-100 hours in total on the server..?
Bruh probably, thanks for the support.

Reactions: Earth

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Like, I don't think you understand the situation, but the default minecraft chat color is white, they changed the ones of stone rank to grey to make it not even good readable, it's kinda sad... Like, we don't have map selection, we don't have game changers, we don't have vanity points but ATLEAST the ability to stick out more in the chat, because grey is literally the same color a the background of the chat.

I'm sure the server needs payed ranks, donors, and support but trying to make you buy a rank only to be readable in chat over other people is kinda... infamous...

Bruh they'll kill me now, probably, Rest In Ping
So A free obtainable rank through Cublets that could be rare
Stone+ or even Member+
Yeah that shouldn't break the server
Yes It would be difficult for mods to track the forums and your ign and give you a rank and your idea is great
But if you stay online 50-100 hours you have to be an addict or afk a lot by using some sort of bot
i say cublet is better, its based on luck and the server could say a free color rank is available through cublet (not everybody is lucky so it could be hard)
------
Idea based this is Great!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So A free obtainable rank through Cublets that could be rare
Stone+ or even Member+
Yeah that shouldn't break the server

Yes It would be difficult for mods to track the forums and your ign and give you a rank and your idea is great
But if you stay online 50-100 hours you have to be an addict or afk a lot by using some sort of bot
i say cublet is better, its based on luck and the server could say a free color rank is available through cublet (not everybody is lucky so it could be hard)
------
Idea based this is Great!
SO you're saying that luck > appreciation of the server? Ok....

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.