Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
As you are all aware, The Plus rank allowed a variety of features across the network that can enhance a player's experience. Although, some of these features are not available to anyone who is Stone or below (if there is ever a below). Some users might have purchased the plus subscription without realizing that a rank is required for them to do the majority of things, such as voting and getting double votes.

I feel like we should actually work with the Stone+ community. If they purchase Stone+, why should they not be able to use the features as stated in the subscription? They should be able to make their vote count across the rest of the minigames, or at least some of them like Minerware and Lucky Island. There is a small number of players who might have originally purchased the rank upgrade just for the extra votes, and we should cater to their needs.

(Not me, I purchased it for the forum backgrounds and perks)

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
So the suggestion is to give stone ranks with plus all perks ranked players have? Pay like 7GBP to get permissions someone who paid 140GBP? Not sure if I'm a fan of that, sorry.
Not all permissions. It would basically be certain game modes that would have it. The lesser-played ones. The abilities would be limited in what you could do with it.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
So the suggestion is to give stone ranks with plus all perks ranked players have? Pay like 7GBP to get permissions someone who paid 140GBP? Not sure if I'm a fan of that, sorry.
that 140GBP is a one-time purchase, but + is a cost per month, so eventually, someone with stone+ pays more than someone with obsidian.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
that 140GBP is a one-time purchase, but + is a cost per month, so eventually, someone with stone+ pays more than someone with obsidian.
I agree to this. If you going to purchase plus rank for about 2 months, you already spend 14GBP on a plus rank which is almost as expensive as a Lapiz rank where you can vote. So I don't agree to give them permission to vote.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I feel if there be more for Plus Subscribers, you will actually pay 8 euro's. (in my case) If you have more things it's so worth it to bought but not for the price. It kind of comes down to what others are saying.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hey,

Just to let you know, I'm investigating this now internally.

The features we list as available on our store should reflect what you get in the game, if there is a divergence we're misleading customers, which is not very good.

I've set this to Escalated and will update you here once I know more. :)

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey,

Just to let you know, I'm investigating this now internally.

The features we list as available on our store should reflect what you get in the game, if there is a divergence we're misleading customers, which is not very good.

I've set this to Escalated and will update you here once I know more. :)
Heya Marco.

It's kinda misleading as there isn't any extra information located on the page that shows you cannot vote. If you are a Stone+ user and try to vote in any of the games, it will just tell you that you need Diamond or Emerald rank to continue. When I purchased this subscription, I was not informed about this, as there was no warning to tell me that I had to purchase Diamond or Emerald in order to use the extra votes.

I understand that it says "when voting", but it can be misleading as it doesn't mention that voting requires a rank on the page.
chrome_AW1YfpkFgl.png
javaw_fGdbkSsqvv.png

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey,

As an update to this thread, the change has gone out now, so there is better clarification that the double voting is only applicable to you if you have a rank that does allow the vote to happen in the first place.

Thanks for the feedback. :)
Thanks so much for making this much more clearer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom