Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I sneak up behind you and cut open the magical bag, then climb onto my futuristic hoverboard, and get away

D

Deleted member 8554

I shoot a tranquilizer dart at you which makes you pass out and the hoverboard runs out of fuel eventually, then I grab the cookie while you are unconcious then I take it and lock it up in a treasure box which can only be unlocked with a certain key (which I destroy) then I bury it.

Reactions: gamehurricane19
D

Deleted member 8554

I shoot a tranquilizer dart at you which makes you pass out and the hoverboard runs out of fuel eventually, then I grab the cookie while you are unconcious then I take it and lock it up in a treasure box which can only be unlocked with a certain key (which I destroy) then I bury it.
And also I'm standing on top of where I buried it.

gamehurricane19

Unluckily for you, while you were locking the box, I slowed down time enough so I could take the key, and plant a fake one. You locked it with the fake one leaving it unlocked without realizing it, and when you bury it, you don't notice I'm watching. FN@F 3 comes out and you leave allowing me to dig the box up, and get the cookie. I then fly away on top of Nyan Cat holding the cookie in my hand.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I disregard your filthy dirt-covered cookie and make my own, enough to share with all my friends and loved ones. In a monumental and historic occasion, I bring an end to the Great Cookie War, uniting millions in peace and harmony under this bountiful era of cookie production.

I also shoot @gamehurricane19 from hundreds of feet away.
Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_coverop.gif

I declare the site of the buried cookie a national monument and put the cookie in the Smithsonian so that future generations may learn from the error of humanity's past.

D

Deleted member 8554

I disregard your filthy dirt-covered cookie and make my own, enough to share with all my friends and loved ones. In a monumental and historic occasion, I bring an end to the Great Cookie War, uniting millions in peace and harmony under this bountiful era of cookie production.

I also shoot @gamehurricane19 from hundreds of feet away.
Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_coverop.gif

I declare the site of the buried cookie a national monument and put the cookie in the Smithsonian so that future generations may learn from the error of humanity's past.
It was not covered in dirt because I put it in a box.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Up until I asked God to teleport the cookie to my hand with the help of Satan's forcefield to prevent anyone from taking my cookie.

The End. I win

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
Top Bottom