Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hey there! Recently I saw a thread about more leaderbords, containing a leaderbord of kills, deaths, etc. That suggestion got declined because it would only cause more competition on the CubeCraft network. However, I do like the idea to see the amount of something (deaths, kills, etc.) of some players in the leaderbords.

So my idea is to show the statistics of players in the leaderbords when you click on their heads. Holding your cursor on their heads wont show you anything different as it shows you now, however when you click on it, it will show you their statistics.

leaderbords.png

As you can see, it will only show 'wins'. Adding their stats when you click on it would be a good feature (in my opinion).

By the way, not all statistics have to be shown. Suppose 'blocks placed' and 'blocks walked', these aren't really statistics people want to know.

Let me know what you think :)

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I think it's a pretty neat idea, though in my opinion it also should be toggleable. I can imagine not everyone feels fully comfortable having some of their statistics be seen publicly.
Tthats exactly what I was struggling about :P
Maybe if they add an option to toggle it on/off would solve the problem.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I've personally never understood why people would be uncomfortable with having their stats made public :p
Well.. for example this scenario:

I enjoy playing Lucky Islands, though I totally suck at it and have a very low K/D ratio but still a noticeable spot on the leaderboards, so my statistics are easily accessed by others. It could be that I rather want to keep my K/D ratio private in such a case.

Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I've personally never understood why people would be uncomfortable with having their stats made public :p
Well I can understand however I don't have any problems with it. i mean, if you feel like you're bad because you have 10k eggwars wins but 7k kills and 21k deaths, I can understand why you don't want anyone to see your stats :P
However I don't think thats the case with most players, but still, right?

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
If people have the choice to show their stats on the leaderboard, than I'm fine with this being implemented (This doesn't really effect me tho, because I'm not on the leaderboards, and I never will cause im a noob. :) )

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Nice idea, this would be a nice idea because then you can see how many kills/deaths someonse has, you can see their k/d ratio etc.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well.. for example this scenario:

I enjoy playing Lucky Islands, though I totally suck at it and have a very low K/D ratio but still a noticeable spot on the leaderboards, so my statistics are easily accessed by others. It could be that I rather want to keep my K/D ratio private in such a case.
Well I can understand however I don't have any problems with it. i mean, if you feel like you're bad because you have 10k eggwars wins but 7k kills and 21k deaths, I can understand why you don't want anyone to see your stats :p
However I don't think thats the case with most players, but still, right?

Understandable, but sounds a bit ridiculous to me. So let's agree to disagree.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I think you should see the kills,maybe not deaths? I don't know I don't mind my K/D being public but others might have a problem.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Understandable, but sounds a bit ridiculous to me. So let's agree to disagree.
Indeed it sounds a bit ridiculous, but in that case there shouldn't be a problem adding this feature, right? :D
Also, if players are able to choose for themselves whether or not they want to show their stats, quited player will most likely not show their stats (because they won't get online on Cube), however some people would like to see their stats. This could also be the case of other leaderbord-players. Some don't want to show their stats however some people would like to see them. If this will ever be a feature on Cube, they should add it to everyone, and not just the people accepting it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom