Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the kill statistic itself should stay unchanged.
However, I think the idea of implementing a kill assist statistic is alright, but with a little difference to it.

It might be best to add a kill assist statistic when a new season of EggWars releases, but it will be a while before the next season of EggWars comes out.

Kills being stolen from me in EggWars doesn’t seem like a frequent noticeable issue for me. It would matter more if they’re eliminations, so the new statistic could be applied to just those. Maybe the statistic name would be called "Elimination Assists".

However, in my opinion adding a new kill assist statistic seems complicated time wise and doesn’t seem like an absolutely necessary feature (when it comes to EggWars at least. A kill assist statistic seems better for SkyWars.)

yeshua

Aug 3, 2023
Higher Kill Assists (in percentage) should count as kills because:
  • In every game - especially team games - there's always players that get in the way of your 1v1 and simply steal your kill with just one hit. I think that is a bit unfair for people who like playing team games solo (or doesn't have any friends) to always get the most damage done to someone only for another person to come in and take their work.
  • Kill Assist <70% would count as +1 Kill in a player's statistics.
Or Kill Assists should have their own statistics. Just like how arrows would be shot, there are statistics for when arrows actually hit someone. When a person gains a kill assist, at any percentage, it should count as +1 in their kill assist statistics to give appreciation for all those tankers who, not only deal so much damage to players, but tank hits for their teammates.

Of course, these won't count in elimination games where that player is no longer alive or has been eliminated.

Let me know what you think about this by reacting with :agree:, :disagree: or :unsure: and give a piece of what you think. :)
Yes I believe it should count for both players involved, or add an "Assist" statistic I think it says you get an Assist in game or I might be thinking of other servers. But it would be very cool to share those things :D

• Agree
Reactions: JustNathie

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Maybe don't worry as much about stats and kills etc and just enjoy the game? Just saying
But many Players worry Abt them BC many Play want to geht many kill pre Game and when you did all wor and Ur Team Mate comes and get the kill Bad and many Players häte this and then they have maybe 98% kill ASSIST but they didnt get the kill. I dont really Care abaut kill but in FFA ITS really anoying BC all with the Speed Kit going to steal the kills

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom