Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Higher Kill Assists (in percentage) should count as kills because:
  • In every game - especially team games - there's always players that get in the way of your 1v1 and simply steal your kill with just one hit. I think that is a bit unfair for people who like playing team games solo (or doesn't have any friends) to always get the most damage done to someone only for another person to come in and take their work.
  • Kill Assist <70% would count as +1 Kill in a player's statistics.
Or Kill Assists should have their own statistics. Just like how arrows would be shot, there are statistics for when arrows actually hit someone. When a person gains a kill assist, at any percentage, it should count as +1 in their kill assist statistics to give appreciation for all those tankers who, not only deal so much damage to players, but tank hits for their teammates.

Of course, these won't count in elimination games where that player is no longer alive or has been eliminated.

Let me know what you think about this by reacting with :agree:, :disagree: or :unsure: and give a piece of what you think. :)

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I think if u have more than 70% of the assists and count it as kill in your statistics then what about the person who actually kills the players doesn't that count as 2 kill for killing 1 person?

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I think if u have more than 70% of the assists and count it as kill in your statistics then what about the person who actually kills the players doesn't that count as 2 kill for killing 1 person?
both players get the kill because without the one who did the most damage, the other wouldn't have gotten the kill the first place. A to the person killed, it would only count as one death.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
both players get the kill because without the one who did the most damage, the other wouldn't have gotten the kill the first place. A to the person killed, it would only count as one death.
Yes, it sounds fairer.
However, if they were to implement this change now, it could lead to discrepancies in the game’s statistics, as the current statistics are based on the old system. It might create confusion and make it difficult to compare players’ performance across different time periods.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
It's easy to exploit it then by getting a player in party and both of them kill the same person everytime and farm kills
I think if the assists are converted in a new stuff namely "CubeCoins" like if you get 72% assist you get 7 CubeCoins for that and add some mysteryboxes or loot to be able to redeemable with those coins this way all players would have some loot instead of paying for them.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Yes, it sounds fairer.
However, if they were to implement this change now, it could lead to discrepancies in the game’s statistics, as the current statistics are based on the old system. It might create confusion and make it difficult to compare players’ performance across different time periods.
I do see that. Maybe they could make it similar to how the ew season statistics work. Players get to see how their statistics work using the old system and another section to show how it would be if kill assist counted as kills. Of couse, the stats will be kept, just a side by side way to see how it'd affect a player's progress and experience.

And this leads to the second part of this suggestion. Separate statistics where kill assists show in statistics because currently, they served no use.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
It's easy to exploit it then by getting a player in party and both of them kill the same person everytime and farm kills
I think if the assists are converted in a new stuff namely "CubeCoins" like if you get 72% assist you get 7 CubeCoins for that and add some mysteryboxes or loot to be able to redeemable with those coins this way all players would have some loot instead of paying for them.
Not really, there is no way to tell if a player has gotten above 70% kill assist. There is a lot that can also be considered in trying to exploit this. First is ping, both players could both be attacking one person, but because of the ping difference, one of them could have been attacking way more and quicker than the other and it could fail when the person who's ping is lower ends up getting the kill instead. And second, cps difference - let's say for example, it's two people on different platforms trying to exploit this, the one with a better and higher platform will end up doing most damage and eventually getting the kill. Because there is no way to tell who got the most hits since both are attacking at the same time.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Remember that farming is still against the rules. Recording and reporting will result in the players getting punished.
You will not be able to report this stuff because what I will do is hit all the players once and tell my friend who is good at pvp to get the kill and we both get the kill

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
You will not be able to report this stuff because what I will do is hit all the players once and tell my friend who is good at pvp to get the kill and we both get the kill
the time it takes for you to type to your first is more than enough for the player to regen, run and the kill assist to not count. I'm sure no player will stand and wait for you and your friend to type to each other so you can get stats.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
the time it takes for you to type to your first is more than enough for the player to regen, run and the kill assist to not count. I'm sure no player will stand and wait for you and your friend to type to each other so you can get stats.
I agree that assists should have a use but getting kills from them is not the solution

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I agree that assists should have a use but getting kills from them is not the solution
Which is why I added that second part of my suggestion. Kill Assist stats showing on your statistics. And maybe give out a free prefix when you reach an x number of kill assists. e.g [Assistant] or [Helpful]

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
i would make it so that the percentages add up, so if you get one 70% assist and one 30% assist it becomes one kill
yes, it could. the problem is, the percentages are not always 70% and 30%. it depends on damage dealt, so I don't know about this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom