Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Existence404

Jan 30, 2021
Hello everyone đź‘‹

In my previous thread I got a lot of positive comments about 1 of the suggestions. I decided to make a whole different thread for it in hope that it could be taken in consideration.

Standard Kit
I’m sure a lot of people use the diamonds or armour kit. But on certain maps like Bonsai or Pond you just like to select the warrior kit and rush the other players. We all do that. But then, next game, you forget to change back to the kit you use normally! Oh no! Now you’re definitely going to lose.
I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem. With Standard Kit you can choose one kit you spawn with every game automatically without having to change. Except for when you select a kit manually. This won’t reset the Standard Kit selection. The Standard Kit is something you can equip in the lobby. This would make it a lot better for people who sometimes like to rush. I would love to see this in the game if it were to be possible. But I’m no expert in that stuff, so I’m leaving this up to Cubecraft. If you have any questions if I wasn’t being clear, just ask me in the comments. Hope this could be put in consideration!
Bye Bye đź‘‹
Stay safe!

Jellei

May 28, 2017
I actually like this idea. The example you gave is literally happening to me and therefore I think its a nice thing to add. It is a small feature, but very useful for a lot of people.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
This actually should be in all games that have kits, in Skywars, I sometimes use a kit for rushing, sometimes I change it to have fun, and I forget to switch it to my main kit (maybe also to grind). Agree

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom