Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shoud everyone win or lose when there is an equal amount of players on both platforms?

• Win

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 373055

First of all, I am very bad in this gamemode, but that is not important.

What is, is that when there is an equal amount of players on both platforms, everyone will lose, which I do not like. I think everyone should win.

It does not matter in the end of course, wether everyone loses or wins, but when someone want to get 18 points in Minerware for example, because 18 points is the maximal amount of points you can get, it is very frustrating to lose as you cannot do anything against it.

So I hope that everyone wins instead of loses when there is an equal amount of players on both colors. Still, it is a very nice, new microgame. I like the new microgames a lot! It is really refreshing to play Minerware, my favourite gamemode!

Reactions: Rawrbin

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam

What is, is that when there is an equal amount of players on both platforms, everyone will lose, which I do not like. I think everyone should win.

It does not matter in the end of course, wether everyone loses or wins, but when someone want to get 18 points in Minerware for example, because 18 points is the maximal amount of points you can get, it is very frustrating to lose as you cannot do anything against it.

So I hope that everyone wins instead of loses when there is an equal amount of players on both colors. Still, it is a very nice, new microgame. I like the new microgames a lot! It is really refreshing to play Minerware, my favourite gamemode!
If everybody would win this minigame then would the achievement win a game with zero points be useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsK8

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
If everybody would win this minigame then would the achievement win a game with zero points be useless.
There's still a chance you do not get this microgame in your game, therefor it would not be useless.
Now moving to Edwinus suggestion, yes I agree that everyone should just win the microgame.
I noticed that only a small part wants this to be the case, can someone who voted no explain why they wouldn't want this?
For me it's a yes, I agree that no one stood on the part with the least amount of players, so they didn't really win the game, but there would be no point in going to the other side as you automatically lose then, and everyone just sticks to their side and you'll just lose (this happens most of the time to me), I've only seen it twice that people actually won the game (in normal).
But then, if everyone had a gold block in the Hedge Maze I believe no one got the points too..
I'm still going to agree that everyone should win, even tho my explanation is a bit paradoxical haha.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Technically the game says "Stand on the color with the least players on it". If both have the same amount of players in either platform, no one has less than the other, so if we go by pure definition, it's right the way it is now, and it's not like you really need the points if everybody else gets it, you get no competitive edge by letting everyone so it's useless to change it.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Technically the game says "Stand on the color with the least players on it". If both have the same amount of players in either platform, no one has less than the other, so if we go by pure definition, it's right the way it is now, and it's not like you really need the points if everybody else gets it, you get no competitive edge by letting everyone so it's useless to change it.
I’m afraid your pure definition it not always correct. If I have 2 A’s and two 2 B’s the smallest amount of letters I have is two. This is also true of the least players. But besides that, you’re right I wouldn’t matter if everyone gets a point or no one gets it, it’s the same for the game. So I would just keep it the way it is for simplicity!

D

Deleted member 373055

No it does not matter, unless you want to achieve 18 points for example, which is the maximum amount of points you can get. But it does not matter for other things. I think everyone should win as everyone did their best to achieve that situation. Everyone did a good job, not a bad one. If everyone would stand on the same color, everyone should lose, and if the amount of players on every color is equal, everyone understood the microgame, so everyone should win, but in the pure definition...

It is no gamebreaker as I already achieved 18 points yesterday, but I was very frustrated that it did not happen because of that game once.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
It is no gamebreaker as I already achieved 18 points yesterday, but I was very frustrated that it did not happen because of that game once.
I know it's cool to get an 18 point game, there were a lot of times i didn't get it because of a really small thing, but i think that's the fun of minerware, the small unexpected things, otherwise it would get boring quickly.

D

Deleted member 373055

I know it's cool to get an 18 point game, there were a lot of times i didn't get it because of a really small thing, but i think that's the fun of minerware, the small unexpected things, otherwise it would get boring quickly.
You are right. That's the horror and the fun of minerware.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US

I voted yes for the simple reason of trying to get more points. If everyone loses then it's so unsatisfying and could be quite annoying. To the people that voted all lose, I'd love to see your reasoning.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I understand you but at the end all of the players didn’t do the right thing. That’s why everyone losses. Also I think that minigame is a bit bugged.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom