Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetnauc

Sep 4, 2016
In my house
I know you guys are tired of these threads, but I just played eggwars with 2 hackers in one game, and on top of that they were encouraging other plays to use hacks. Now I know you are stressed and working on new updates but you guys should focus more on the hackers before you lose a huge part of the playerbase. I will upload the evidence in the report section I have 5 yt videos pending but I really want you guys to understand that you're losing your average players to hackers, they switch to hacks and now you have 1 less player. I witnessed it today saying use neoclient or something and I was baffled that they were openly saying they use hacks and to check out these clients. I just suggest you take 1 day of nothing but hacker reports cause i have a few from 5 days ago go unnoticed. Increase the ban duration or start ip banning please, this is out of control.

I'm sorry for my rant but i really suggest you take a few days out to answer all the reports and get some of these hackers taken care of.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I understand that you are frustrated as many others are, but CCGN currently has staff applications open to bring new people onto the team to help out with reports and many other task that need to be fulfilled, and slowly the number of hackers on the server will reduce, trust me. :)
Eventually the reports section will be all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom