_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He edited the thread 21 minutes before you posted. :p

Don't really know what the issue is... I mean I was just trying to be helpful and here you're getting all extra...

"If somebody gets promoted or demoted, you don't need to post almost instantly. It's not like Commissioned isn't going to notice, he likely hasn't had the time to do it yet and it will obviously get done. Posting older members who haven't been added yet rather than recent changes are much MUCH more helpful."

Also Commissioned doesn't mind me letting him know since he is not on 24/7 so he might not even notice unless he checks... So why are you speaking for him?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You only have to look at the profile posts to see if someone's been promoted. I usually first check the profile posts before I take a look at my notifications, just to see what's new.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Don't really know what the issue is... I mean I was just trying to be helpful and here you're getting all extra...

"If somebody gets promoted or demoted, you don't need to post almost instantly. It's not like Commissioned isn't going to notice, he likely hasn't had the time to do it yet and it will obviously get done. Posting older members who haven't been added yet rather than recent changes are much MUCH more helpful."

Also Commissioned doesn't mind me letting him know since he is not on 24/7 so he might not even notice unless he checks... So why are you speaking for him?
How can you not notice? the congrats are usually there for 3 days.

C

Cuteee

Okay my child, she just tried to be helpfull. No need to all be so damn rude with her just because she said that Bob resigned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom