Will this be more useful?

• Yes!

• No... ( Explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Because if you want to play in a server and be able to understand your own team you need English, it's a basic requirement, it's just really sad to see people speak in other languages and don't understand themselves at all, I suggest that if you want to play in Minecraft servers, learn some basic English.
Although, this suggestion is about the Forums and not in-game, you have a small point.
But, for some players is English a difficult language to speak or to write. Everyone has his own level.
Although, I am pretty sure players who are 9 years old or older can speak (basic) English.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Although, this suggestion is about the Forums and not in-game, you have a small point.
But, for some players is English a difficult language to speak or to write. Everyone has his own level.
Although, I am pretty sure players who are 9 years old or older can speak (basic) English.
No, it's about the game in servers, so what if it's difficult? everything that is difficult that you like you just give up on it? because that's how they teaching the kids in my country, and it's a real shame to give up something you like just because it's "Too difficult".

T

The Lord Pleb

I think it would be useful because I suppose there would be a section of Spanish too, since I and a lot of people are more Spanish, like other languages there are many people too. What annoys me a little is that almost everyone is British because the truth is almost always translating unless the post has created a Spanish.
I definitely think this would be useful.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like this idea, but maybe not limit it to only those 3 languages but make it so you can see what languages all staff can speak, for example, if a staff can speak japanese, english and chinese then make it so you can display on your forums page that you speak those languages, and maybe make it an option for all members to use aswell, just like you can choose your age then allow you to choose your languages.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This exists in discord already (english spanish and dutch)so i dont see the point of having it here, plus with the wide variation of players and staff, finding one that can speak the larger known languages in the server isnt hard

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This is a really nice suggestion!
Since CubeCraft community speak normally English, Spanish or Dutch I'd say those 3 languages are great!
Nice thread +1

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Be able to understand your own team you need English, it's a basic requirement, it's just really sad to see people speak in other languages.

fb_image.png

Reactions: telegamer

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Because if you want to play in a server and be able to understand your own team you need English, it's a basic requirement, it's just really sad to see people speak in other languages and don't understand themselves at all, I suggest that if you want to play in Minecraft servers, learn some basic English.
You suck.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
It seems useful, but at the same time, not really, because the new comers probably will not know where to post, if they speak another language, and make a thread in a different forum section.

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
I like the idea but if there are sections for each language, there will be a lot of stress for the staff. However, I don't think there should be sections. It's easy to find help tbh. If someones wants help they could make a thread and type with their language. :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I like your idea, but as more people have said, there should be more languages than just Dutch and Spanish. We've got a few staffmembers that can speak other languages.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom