Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with the idea down below (Read all)

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I need a staff member, please help.
That is a commonly asked question.
Where are the staff members? Doing reports and appeals. In fact, that is their job.
However this question is asked a lot in the server as well.
"How do I report????" -Random player
I respond "Forums mah dude."
So this is what I was thinking.

Build Team, this applies to you too.

There is the Cubecraft building right in front of you when you log on, right? It says Cubecraft at the top.
What is inside? Nothing.
What should be inside?
IDK. Some sort of lobby that has the staff members in order. I will show you. But please be aware,

THIS REQUIRES VERSION 1.12 :)
Hopefully you got the idea from that.
The idea is that the armour stands have every staff members skin on there and when clicked on it provides a link to their profile page on the website! This would be easier for the people that don't have much experience on the website to be familiarized.
Cam, there is currently a water fall in front of the building
I know that. You might want to get rid of that waterfall, or place it behind spawn.
Or just move the staff lobby behind spawn too, whatever works.
Obviously, the build team can decorate it to the extent of the staff lobby.
This is just to make the Cubecraft team more noticeable. Other features that can be added is when you click on the armour stand, it will tell you where that staff member was last seen, on the forums or on the server! It makes you famous!

As always, vote at the top of the page if you agree or not, then comment down below what you think of it. Again, for staff PLEASE DO NOT LOCK UNTIL REQUESTED IN THE COMMENTS BY CAMBAM300. :)
Also, if you have seen many of my threads, you will notice this is not my style. All I have to say is, watch this video and reread this again. I am currently brain-washed.
It may be a challenge.
Godbless -CamBam300

@Cyan @TeovoTeovo @johncoles @Efcluke94 @Camezonda @StorySays @CrazymanJR

Reactions: Shayley

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
pointless, just look ont the members section and click staff. Or go on the discord, if a staff is online just msg them if u need help. in terms of hackers, just report.

If you need to speak to a specific staff member then message them on the forums or if they are on discord message them.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Good Idea bro!
You have written 'Good idea bro' in A LOT of suggestion threads. Not saying you shouldn't, but elaborate what you are saying, not just 'Goos idea bro!' If you don't really know what to say, then just give a 'like' to the thread.

And as for the actual suggestion, like what Pingu_ said, not really necessary. When you log on CC, there is an Intro that leads you to Forums, but it isn't too clear, so maybe have a way to make the Message Clearer

Last edited:

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
For playing almost 1 year on Cubecraft.
I did not know how to report someone until 5 months of playing.
This would be really helpful for new players.
Also, the /help could use improvements
I would find changing the lobby to something similar to this would be very helpful to new players

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
For playing almost 1 year on Cubecraft.
I did not know how to report someone until 5 months of playing.
This would be really helpful for new players.
Also, the /help could use improvements
I would find changing the lobby to something similar to this would be very helpful to new players
Having a room of staff does not help you know how to report players.... It just shows people who are the staff members,

But yea the /help commands needs improving

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You have written 'Good idea bro' in A LOT of suggestion threads. Not saying you shouldn't, but elaborate what you are saying, not just 'Goos idea bro!' If you don't really know what to say, then just give a 'like' to the thread.

And as for the actual suggestion, like what Pingu_ said, not really necessary. When you log on CC, there is an Intro that leads you to Forums, but it isn't too clear, so maybe habrá way to make the Message Clearer
His goto phrase

As for this suggestion may I ask what it would do?
This really doesn't seem like it would do anything
It links you to the forums right when you join a lobby always

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
This is just an add on. It is not something that is a requirement, just something to open up the staff team a bit more. This is no life or death situation, but it could go either way. 1.12 has to be introduced into Cubecraft first, and then they will continue on. However, I do agree the /help command does need some improving,in fact, I think the Dev's are working on it as we speak.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I need a staff member, please help.
That is a commonly asked question.
Where are the staff members? Doing reports and appeals. In fact, that is their job.
However this question is asked a lot in the server as well.
"How do I report????" -Random player
I respond "Forums mah dude."
So this is what I was thinking.

Build Team, this applies to you too.

There is the Cubecraft building right in front of you when you log on, right? It says Cubecraft at the top.
What is inside? Nothing.
What should be inside?
IDK. Some sort of lobby that has the staff members in order. I will show you. But please be aware,

THIS REQUIRES VERSION 1.12 :)
Hopefully you got the idea from that.
The idea is that the armour stands have every staff members skin on there and when clicked on it provides a link to their profile page on the website! This would be easier for the people that don't have much experience on the website to be familiarized.
Cam, there is currently a water fall in front of the building
I know that. You might want to get rid of that waterfall, or place it behind spawn.
Or just move the staff lobby behind spawn too, whatever works.
Obviously, the build team can decorate it to the extent of the staff lobby.
This is just to make the Cubecraft team more noticeable. Other features that can be added is when you click on the armour stand, it will tell you where that staff member was last seen, on the forums or on the server! It makes you famous!

As always, vote at the top of the page if you agree or not, then comment down below what you think of it. Again, for staff PLEASE DO NOT LOCK UNTIL REQUESTED IN THE COMMENTS BY CAMBAM300. :)
Also, if you have seen many of my threads, you will notice this is not my style. All I have to say is, watch this video and reread this again. I am currently brain-washed.
It may be a challenge.
Godbless -CamBam300

@Cyan @TeovoTeovo @johncoles @Efcluke94 @Camezonda @StorySays @CrazymanJR
Or they can simply add another link on that Welcome to Cubecraft thing which will be a Reports section link.
Also, as said above, people can contact Staff members through the forums or Discord

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Would be helpfull for some ayers.
But if you all already know it is unnecessary. But it can be useful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom