Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Sometimes my reports have been denied and I do not understand why, so I try to contact them through "Start A Conversation" and no one comes up because the person signing the message explaining why the report has been denied hasn't used their forums name.
@Cynamooo @Quetzi
dead2.PNG
dead1.PNG

What am I supposed to do in these situations?

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Hi, I've moved the thread to the support forum for you. Those 2 responses seem to indicate that you aren't submitting screenshots with the full area of the game showing. We need to be able to see the whole game screen before taking action so that we can rule out some common methods of spoofing names etc. To avoid this in future just ensure that your screenshots include all 4 corners of the game.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I forget chaosconjurer.

Why i dont see them handled me a report?
I only see: gato, aminal, chaosconjurer, fluffyrosses and cynamooo

Why i dont see the others?

I keep confused, aminal is animalthamer1?
Maybe because you don't report enough (not an insult!), but I think others are just faster. By the way: Yes, animal=Animaltamer1.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
What am I supposed to do in these situations?
Staff members usually say their nickname in the messages, maybe not the whole username, but you can open the staff list and see that "Aminal" is close to "AnimalTamer1", "Gato" - the only staff member with Gato in their username is CapitanGato, his forums name is Capitan. Pretty sure that all of the other moderators give their forums username in the message, so you shouldn't have problems with finding them.

Reactions: Iggleboz and Abodz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom