Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be done about the application system?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
They basically just get judged on what they wrote down and their personal thought (staff).
I have a suggestion of my own: Adding something on the sidebar of your application such as: "Looked at", "considered" "denied".
They don't have to message us on why our applications weren't accepted. But just 1-2 words would help.
I've applied for helper about three times and I'm very doubtful of myself because they don't say anything and the fact that I don't even know if they looked at it or taken me on board.
Suggestion was great agree with em all gj 8/8

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
theres just one problem with the community deciding staff members. The people on this forum represent a very tiny amount of the total playerbase. And if my experience in online gaming has told me one thing its that things decided by the community rarely ever work because most communitys are made up of 8 year old raging kiddies...

Reactions: Despacito 2

Crivity

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2017
By lowering expectations of choosing staff will affect the servers experience as a whole. Low expectations will produce low experience staff which can cause problems in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom