• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
I feel like we need arcade back as gamemode as i came up with the idea that this isn't possible I would like to suggest the following:

I know some arcade games are in Minerware as boss game but, I feel like it should get its own place again, because when blockwars,survival games or archer assault is a featured game there is like no games to play for the people which used to play arcade games which is kinda odd if you ask me, because they should want more players on the server instead of less.

I feel like Pvp featured games can be:
- Survival games
- Infection
- Blockwars
- Archer assault
- Bingo

And the featured games for the arcade featured game npc will be:
- Layer spleef
- Slime survival
- Line dash
- Quake craft
- wing rush
- Paintball
- Hour glass
- Hide and seek

This is to mix it more up and always have a featured game which is arcade themed and not just pvp themed, because just pvp games isn't going to make the server any better.

Last edited:

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I feel like we need arcade back as gamemode as i came up with the idea that this isn't possible I would like to suggest the following:

I know some arcade games are in Minerware as boss game but, I feel like it should get its own place again, because when blockwars,survival games or archer assault is a featured game there is like no games to play for the people which used to play arcade games which is kinda odd if you ask me, because they should want more players on the server instead of less.

- Survival games
- Infection
- Blockwars
- Archer assault
- Paintball

- Parkour
- Layer spleef
- Slime survival
- Line dash
- Quake craft
- wing rush

This is to mix it more up and always have a featured game which is arcade themed and not just pvp themed, because just pvp games isn't going to make the server any better.

I must say that I agree on you. It is a great idea to make 2 separate featured games. 1 pvp based and 1 for fun and that is chill to play.
This would also give the players that doesn’t really like to pvp fun game modes. Because most of the time people vote for Blockwars as featured game.

Reactions: Ronex

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

- Survival games
- Infection
- Blockwars
- Archer assault
- Paintball

- Parkour
- Layer spleef
- Slime survival
- Line dash
- Quake craft
- wing rush

Agreed, an arcade mode is a great addition to any server and most servers I know of have at least a few arcade game modes that are super fun!

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Good idea, it's a great idea to have two separate featured games. Not everyone enjoys pvp featured games but also not everyone enjoys arcade featured games, this is a great solution!

Jangshi

Mar 30, 2019
Good Idea but you need to bring hourglass back into arcade because that one was very fun and unique They could elaborate a lot more on it if they brought it back

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom