Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dag1

Aug 2, 2021
Hey everyone

I'd like to make a forum in order to suggest bringing back splash potions back in Solo Skywars in the scout kit.

Here are a few reasons why it should be brought back instead of the current speed potions

1. It's way faster to throw mid fight, it makes fights more intense, instead of running away mid fight to drink your potion, it's kinda awkward in some way.

2. It's iconic. When I think of drinkable potions, I automatically think of Hypixel, I think the plash pots were something that made Skywars on CubeCraft
a bit more unique in some way.

3. It's easier to have one in your second hand, when you drink a potion when having it in your other hand, you're left with an empty bottle, instead of splash potions,
the potion automatically dissapears.

4. Drinkable potions go straight into your inventory when you drink one, this isn't that dramatic, but it still takes up inventory space.

I might understand why they turned them into drinkable pots, since people sometimes accidentally splashed them without wanting to.

Still, when you now jump from an island to another island, and accidentally right click on your mouse while scrolling trough your inventory,
you'll be slowed down by the potion. This is rare to occur, but still annoying if it does.

I really hope they'll change them back to splash potions, it just reminds me of the better times on CubeCraft.
And it just looked better imo, lol..

• Disagree
Reactions: Egg🥚 and Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom