Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpigotAPI

Aug 13, 2017
Hello everyone, recently I've been doing Java for a few months (2 months), and I'm wanting to expand some knowledge with Java and the Spigot/Bukkit API. I'm currently reading "Head First Java", using PluralSights, and I have some friends that help me here to there with some development related things. I've always had a passion for computers, and I love doing math/science. With this development shack that I've made, I'll be able to expand both my Java and Spigot/Bukkit API skillset.

What can I do you may be asking? Well, as of now I can do a few things such as...
- Scoreboards (I'm still learning this, so, for now, I'll be using an API).
- Graphical User Interfaces (I know how to do this, but I'm still learning some things).
- Bossbars/EXP bars (I'm still learning this, but am able to make these).
- Commands/Events (I'm fairly good at these, some may be rather difficult for me tho, that's why there are docs tho).
- Configuration Files (I can do these, still working on some touch-ups with these tho).
And, I'm always learning. So feel free to request anything and I'll attempt to do it.

Please make sure that these aren't minigames or large plugins. This service I'm providing is free. There will be a waiting line and the cap of it will be 5 people, once 5 people request it I work top to bottom and then refresh the list. I can't do MySQL, Redis, or any databases for that matter of fact (I feel as tho I should progress my way up).

You're wondering how you request a plugin, all you have to do is use this simple format that I've created here (click on the word that says "here").

1.) MagnificentSpam (plugin eta: 1 day)
2.) jallow250 (plugin eta: 1 day)
3.) Open spot (plugin eta: none)
4.) Open spot (plugin eta: none)
5.) Open spot (plugin eta: none)

* Please do not decompile my work, steal the code, or redistribute this. All code will be put on my GitHub, so no need for it anyways *

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Plugin Name: Nightvision
Plugin Version: Spigot 1.12.1
Configuration File: no
Plugin Description: Gives you infinite Nightvision when you execute /nightvision or /nv. If you already have Nightvision it removes the effect.

SpigotAPI

Aug 13, 2017
Plugin Description: Gives you infinite Nightvision when you execute /nightvision or /nv. If you already have Nightvision it removes the effect.
Added you to the list, I'll add a configuration file so that it will display a message of your choice.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Plugin name: Rage chat
Plugin version: Spigot 1.11.2
Plugin Desc: when you type /ragechat 1 it will respond with random text. if you type /ragechat 2 it will respond with say the same word 10 times (you can chose what the word is).

SpigotAPI

Aug 13, 2017
Plugin name: Rage chat
Plugin version: Spigot 1.11.2
Plugin Desc: when you type /ragechat 1 it will respond with random text. if you type /ragechat 2 it will respond with say the same word 10 times (you can chose what the word is).
I'll do this

Almost complete with this.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Plugin Name: ex; Hidden Rank
Plugin Version: ex; Spigot 1.12
Configuration File: ex; no
Plugin Description: ex; Allows the person who has it to hide their rank globally and make it seem like they are a normal default rank player.

SpigotAPI

Aug 13, 2017
Plugin Name: ex; Hidden Rank
Plugin Version: ex; Spigot 1.12
Configuration File: ex; no
Plugin Description: ex; Allows the person who has it to hide their rank globally and make it seem like they are a normal default rank player.
BungeeCord?

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Great necroposting :D

Necroposting means posting on a thread that hasn’t received any activity since the latest post date.
:(:( That's second time I haven't read the date... I should probably start paying more attention to that :/ Sorry :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom