Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Heyo!
My name is SkittlesTM, but you can call me Skittles. I guess I will make an introduction so people can know me better, here it goes.

IGN: SkittlesTM

Race: Black

Hobbies: My hobbies are juggling as sometimes I love to juggle, even though I can do 2, but practice makes perfect. I also pretend to be a DJ by playing music and using some DJ software on my phones and laptop. I don't have too many hobbies but I hope at least these counts.

What I like: I love to play basketball because it is fun and I love to play it with my friends. I also love to run because it keeps me energetic and makes me faster. I love to exercise/workout because if you want to be stronger, you should try it. I love Nike products because they have nice merchandise and they are a way I can customize myself as I love to look good. I hope to find someone who likes what I like.

--

Are You Single?: As of now, Yes.

Do you have a crush?: Definitely!

Can I date you?: Umm, I don't know. Would be weird to date someone I haven't met in real life yet.

--

If you were about to die, what would be your last request?: It would probably be to buy what I've always wanted to buy.

What would you do if you've found $1,000 lying down on the floor?: I mean, I would probably take it maybe, sometimes it could be a trap or some guy on YouTube recording me. So, I don't know, I would try to be careful.

If someone punched you, what would you do?: Punch them back, because I never touched you. :)

If you've missed the bus, what would you do?: Either run after it, if possible or wait for the next one. Sometimes I may just look for another bus I can take. Happens a lot in New York.

--

What's your favorite soda?: Favorite soda is probably Pepsi or Fanta. I mostly drink Arizona or some water. Don't really drink soda too much.

What's your favorite song?: I absolute love Drake and A Boogie. They are the best rappers and my favorite songs from them
is "In My Feelings", "Yes Indeed", "God's Plan" and more. From A Boogie, I love "Startender", "Look Back At It" and more. I also love this song by Tay-K called "Murder She Wrote" and "Gotta Blast", it is so good. I am into rap music as you can see and if it sounds good to me, it is good in my book.

What's your favorite game?: Minecraft, duh. But, I also like Brawl Stars, a fun game by Supercell.

What's your favorite dance style?: Milly rock, I just like the move.

What's your favorite candy?: Look at my name and ask me that question again.

What's your favorite chips?: Cheetos Cheedar Jalepeno, I just love the taste.

What's your favorite TV shows?: Spongebob Squarepants the best, I used to love Gravity Falls as well.

What's your favorite movies?: I have a lot of favorite movies, I usually love comedy movies or action movies. So, I honestly can't decide. But, Birdbox is one of the movies I like.

What's your favorite food?: Chicken Wings!

--

Thanks for checking out this thread. I hope we can be able to be friends now you've met me and what I love to do. If you have any questions/comments for me, I would be more than happy to check it out. I want people to know me more as a person and I hope this help. I also hope to be a YouTuber for this server, which would be a lot of fun. I am also by Eggwars and Skywars, so hope to see you.

UPDATED:
02/22/19 @ 11:22 EST.

~ Skittles

Last edited:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Heyooo Skittles!
I really enjoyed reading your introduction. I need to be honest that I found quite a few things that we have in common, haha. ;)

What I like: I love to play basketball because it is fun and I love to play it with my friends. I also love to run because it keeps me energetic and makes me faster. I love to exercise/workout because if you want to be stronger, you should try it. I love Nike products because they have nice merchandise and they are a way I can customize myself as I love to look good. I hope to find someone who likes what I like.
It's so good that you like doing sports. Apart from making you stronger and giving you energy, it is also just very healthy for your body, so don't stop doing it.
Basketball is truly amazing. Sadly, I only get the chance to play it when I have physical education classes at school. Though, that will probably change soon! Running is one of my hobbies too, especially when I am listening to my favorite trap music. That's one of my favorite parts of the day - alone with myself, my thoughts, and... music. ❤
What's your favorite soda?: Favorite soda is probably Pepsi or Fanta. I mostly drink Arizona or some water. Don't really drink soda too much.
I definitely agree. Pepsi and Fanta are one of my favorite drinks.
What's your favorite song?: I absolute love Drake and A Boogie. They are the best rappers and my favorite songs from them is "In My Feelings", "Yes Indeed", "God's Plan" and more. From A Boogie, I love "Startender", "Look Back At It" and more. I also love this song by Tay-K called "Murder She Wrote" and "Gotta Blast", it is so good. I am into rap music as you can see and if it sounds good to me, it is good in my book.
Apart from trap music, I love rap as well. I am not such a big fan of Drake and A Boogie, though. I listen to Niki Minaj, Cardi B, xxxtentacion, and some more. :D
What's your favorite game?: Minecraft, duh. But, I also like Brawl Stars, a fun game by Supercell.
Minecraft is my favorite game too. Maybe because I don't play any other games currently (don't have time), and I have been playing Minecraft since I was very little.
Since when do you play Minecraft? How did you find out about that game? What's your favorite thing about CubeCraft, and did you find any nice friends while playing? I'd be very glad if you could answer to my questions!
What's your favorite TV shows?: Spongebob Squarepants the best, I used to love Gravity Falls as well.
Those are legendary animations! Especially Gravity Falls... it was very unique.
What's your favorite movies?: I have a lot of favorite movies, I usually love comedy movies or action movies. So, I honestly can't decide. But, Birdbox is one of the movies I like.
I just love comedy, action, and horror movies. My favorite action movie is probably Fast and Furious. Can't really tell about my favorite comedy or horror one as I have quite a lot. Do you like horror movies? Also, do you watch any series? Series such as American Horror Story, Riverdale, etc.
What's your favorite food?: Chicken Wings!
I have to agree on that one too. Chicken wings are very delicious. I also really like sushi, pizza, doner kebab... Gotta stop here. I can feel like I am starting to get hungry, haha.

I really hope that you will like it here and you will stay with us for a long time. If you're ever searching for a person to talk to or play with, I am just one message away. Best of luck with becoming a CubeCraft partner!
ezgif-3-0ef7b4f8ff54.gif

Reactions: Pcddle

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hi and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :) It was really nice to read your introduction!

Reactions: Pcddle

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Heyooo Skittles!
I really enjoyed reading your introduction. I need to be honest that I found quite a few things that we have in common, haha. ;)

It's so good that you like doing sports. Apart from making you stronger and giving you energy, it is also just very healthy for your body, so don't stop doing it.
Basketball is truly amazing. Sadly, I only get the chance to play it when I have physical education classes at school. Though, that will probably change soon! Running is one of my hobbies too, especially when I am listening to my favorite trap music. That's one of my favorite parts of the day - alone with myself, my thoughts, and... music. ❤

I definitely agree. Pepsi and Fanta are one of my favorite drinks.

Apart from trap music, I love rap as well. I am not such a big fan of Drake and A Boogie, though. I listen to Niki Minaj, Cardi B, xxxtentacion, and some more. :D

Minecraft is my favorite game too. Maybe because I don't play any other games currently (don't have time), and I have been playing Minecraft since I was very little.
Since when do you play Minecraft? How did you find out about that game? What's your favorite thing about CubeCraft, and did you find any nice friends while playing? I'd be very glad if you could answer to my questions!

Those are legendary animations! Especially Gravity Falls... it was very unique.

I just love comedy, action, and horror movies. My favorite action movie is probably Fast and Furious. Can't really tell about my favorite comedy or horror one as I have quite a lot. Do you like horror movies? Also, do you watch any series? Series such as American Horror Story, Riverdale, etc.

I have to agree on that one too. Chicken wings are very delicious. I also really like sushi, pizza, doner kebab... Gotta stop here. I can feel like I am starting to get hungry, haha.

I really hope that you will like it here and you will stay with us for a long time. If you're ever searching for a person to talk to or play with, I am just one message away. Best of luck with becoming a CubeCraft partner!
ezgif-3-0ef7b4f8ff54.gif

Haha, I hope I can see you in places such as Eggwars, PvP or Skywars, as they the ones I play the most. Of course, I am currently a stone rank and might not be seen, but if you see me you can always give me a hi. I hope to buy a rank though.

Hi and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :) It was really nice to read your introduction!
Haha thanks, it is nice to meet you and hope to see you too.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom