Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Welcome to the first Speedrunning competition
for Cubecraft!!

Seeing as we have received such a massive growth in activity we have decided to hold our first ever speed running competition for both the Java and Bedrock community.

Offering 2 chances to win FREE Discord Nitro!

To do this you will need to enter the competition, this will be a speedrunning competition where we will choose a selection of games for you to speedrun that will test your skill on a variety of games around the network, THE FASTEST TIME SUBMITTED FOR JAVA AND THE FASTEST TIME SUBMITTED FOR BEDROCK WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE OF 1 DISCORD NITRO EACH AND A CUSTOM RANK IN THE DISCORD SERVER.

How do I enter?

1613101324845.png
Click this image above to join the Official speedrun.com discord server.
[Link here: https://discord.gg/BQabsVU]

SUBMISSIONS WILL CLOSE ON 12TH MARCH MIDNIGHT EST

Once you have done that you will be tasked to complete the following Minigames.

Java Edition

You will be required to speedrun 3 different games in a row
Eggwars Teams of 4
Skywars Solo
Lucky Islands Duos

Rules:
1. Show yourself going into the game portal for your first game or if you are repeating your run show yourself using the play again compass.

2. THIS IS A SOLO EFFORT, you will not be allowed to be in a party or cross-team with anyone, doing so will invalidate your run.

3. Follow and respect all of Cubecrafts rules including your use of chat as well as using only the allowed clients for the server.

4. NEITHER LOBBY MOVEMENT NOR QUEUING TIME WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL TIME, Do not worry about timing your runs as we will do that for you!

5. No splices in recording, you will be doing all 3 games in succession to one another in whatever order you decide, however you MUST win every single one of those games, any game in your speedrun that shows you losing will be added on to your final time.

Please scroll down to the recording section if you need any guidance for how you can record your run and Submit it.​

Bedrock Edition
You will be required to speedrun 4 different games in a row
Eggwars Duos
Skywars Teams of 4
Lucky islands Solos
Survival games

Rules:
1. Show yourself going into the game portal for your first game or if you are repeating your run show yourself using the play again compass.

2. THIS IS A SOLO EFFORT, you will not be allowed to be in a party or cross-team with anyone, doing so will invalidate your run.

3. Follow and respect all of Cubecrafts rules including your use of chat as well as using only the allowed clients for the server.

4. NEITHER LOBBY MOVEMENT NOR QUEUING TIME WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL TIME, Do not worry about timing your runs as we will do that for you!

5. No splices in recording (With the exception of Console edition runs as will be explained in the recording section of the post), you will be doing all 3 games in succession to one another in whatever order you decide, however you MUST win every single one of those games, any game in your speedrun that shows you losing will be added on to your final time.

Please scroll down to the recording section if you need any guidance for how you can record your run and Submit it.​

Submitting
To submit your run you must upload it to either Youtube/Twitch/Google Drive/Apple ICloud or any other Submitting video sharing platforms, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SUBMISSIONS THAT REQUIRE TO BE DOWNLOADED TO VIEW

You can find the google form link here:
https://forms.gle/WxKjkNs9o2p2NxeV7

Fill in the form accordingly with the questions provided and be sure to join the discord to see the live leaderboard in our text channel.

Recording

PC

If you are playing on PC the best way to record your runs will be to use the Software OBS

1613103017614.png

[Link: https://obsproject.com/ ]

It is fast and free to download, any help setting up OBS to record or streaming your gameplay can be found here:

Console (Xbox One/PS4-5)

If you have a capture card available you are free to use that to capture your gameplay however if you are reliant on game clips here is what you will need to do

1. Start recording from before you enter the portal, if you reach your maximum recording time then you will need to open your game chat, stop the recording and then when you restart the recording you must show that all chat messages are the same or your run will be rejected as a splice.

2. You are then free to either upload your clips to wherever your console uploads clips to and send us the link to all the clips that were used in your speedrun.

This will not work for Nintendo Switch and you will need to either record your screen using another device or use a capture card.

Mobile

If you are using your Phone to play you can download a screen recording app from either the Play store or Apple Store.

Recommended apps to use

DU Screen recorder
AZ Screen Recorder

Or any other app you prefer (Including features built in to your phone)​

BE SURE TO SPREAD THIS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, we will also be offering perks in the discord server for advertising the competition as much as possible, Good Luck!!!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the first Speedrunning competition
for Cubecraft!!

Seeing as we have received such a massive growth in activity we have decided to hold our first ever speed running competition for both the Java and Bedrock community.

Offering 2 chances to win FREE Discord Nitro!

To do this you will need to enter the competition, this will be a speedrunning competition where we will choose a selection of games for you to speedrun that will test your skill on a variety of games around the network, THE FASTEST TIME SUBMITTED FOR JAVA AND THE FASTEST TIME SUBMITTED FOR BEDROCK WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE OF 1 DISCORD NITRO EACH AND A CUSTOM RANK IN THE DISCORD SERVER.

How do I enter?

View attachment 186239
Click this image above to join the Official speedrun.com discord server.
[Link here: https://discord.gg/BQabsVU]

SUBMISSIONS WILL CLOSE ON 12TH MARCH MIDNIGHT EST

Once you have done that you will be tasked to complete the following Minigames.

Java Edition

Bedrock Edition

Submitting

Recording

BE SURE TO SPREAD THIS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, we will also be offering perks in the discord server for advertising the competition as much as possible, Good Luck!!!
why should i enter this when a run was mistimed and its still there

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
In my opinion it seems pay-to-win, since you can use ranks to vote for basic gamemodes and therefore cause the games to go quicker

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Um… I’d try to tmr ;-;
Well I mean it never hurts to try right?

Tak_bedrock

Oct 3, 2020
Hey, in a row like: I dont have chance to do the run again or I can do the run till I got a good time andjust mix all the 4 clips?

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hey, in a row like: I dont have chance to do the run again or I can do the run till I got a good time andjust mix all the 4 clips?
So if you are taking 4 separate game clips they must be 4 games in a row, the way we can verify this is by you starting and stopping the recording while you have the chatbox open, (for console)

Tak_bedrock

Oct 3, 2020
So if you are taking 4 separate game clips they must be 4 games in a row, the way we can verify this is by you starting and stopping the recording while you have the chatbox open, (for console)
But it need to be in a row? Dont stop recording?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom