Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I've been in a lot of solo eggwars games, and the only thing that frustrates me more is when players decide to leave when they know they're as good as dead.
The problem with this is, if I'm a second away of getting their egg (covered in obsidian) and they decide to leave, I can't get the egg I was trying to mine up. This is pretty annoying for someone that cares about their stats (to a degree)
I suggest that you beautiful sandwiches add a system where:
When the player wins the game, IF there are any eggs still standing, those all get "broken" and the winning player gets the points & statistics

I know, "6 points isn't that much" and "stats don't matter" but it's pretty annoying when you can't get the egg you deserve.
And one quick note: This doesn't count in team modes because there are multiple players winning, so don't bring up team mode in any arguments against this.

Last edited:

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
raw

I think some people would say that is useless or unnecessary, but I say why not.. there is no harm done in this suggestion, and I don't really think that should be any rebuttals

DaleAGaming

Nov 2, 2016
United Kingdom, Scotland
Sadly we cannot keep players locked in game. And to add people who play minecraft are usually quite young. So imagine if they need to go for dinner, or something like that. Just think of it as a free win, I see no issue with your suggestion.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Sadly we cannot keep players locked in game. And to add people who play minecraft are usually quite young. So imagine if they need to go for dinner, or something like that. Just think of it as a free win, I see no issue with your suggestion.
I suggest you actually read the suggestion next time. He is not talking about locking players in a game. He wants the winning player to receive the points as if he had broken all remaining eggs. :P
I've been in a lot of solo eggwars games, and the only thing that frustrates me more is when players decide to leave when they know they're as good as dead.
The problem with this is, if I'm a second away of getting their egg (covered in obsidian) and they decide to leave, I can't get the egg I was trying to mine up. This is pretty annoying for someone that cares about their stats (to a degree)
When the player wins the game, IF there are any eggs still standing, those all get "broken" and the winning player gets the points & statistics

I know, "6 points isn't that much" and "stats don't matter" but it's pretty annoying when you can't get the egg you deserve.
And one quick note: This doesn't count in team modes because there are multiple players winning, so don't bring up team mode in any arguments against this.
I'm a beautiful sandwiches? :D
I would quite like this, not that I play many games where people quit. Also, you can still break the egg even after the game has ended. So if they quit, you can run over and break the egg before you get sent to the lobby. +1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Not locking the ingame.
If I killed the last player (With an egg), I'd go to their base and take their egg like any other person.
But if that player leaves, I can't get the egg, even though I feel that I deserve the egg after killing the person.
They can leave, but what I'm suggesting is for them to add a system where all of the eggs standing get "broken" and the winning player (in this case, me) gets the points & the stats.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Why yes, I haven't played that much speed eggwars lately. But, do the eggs get broken once someone leaves?
I do like the suggestion none the less :)
Whenever a player leaves the game with their egg in tact, it usually takes about 3 minutes before the egg disappears.
At the end of the match, if someone leaves, you probably don't have enough time to break through their obsidian with your fist (When you win, your inv gets cleared sooo)

Reactions: Spinnypoo

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

At first I did not like this. Then I thought about it a little and actually grew on the idea! Also I am not a sandwich :/ I am a wolf.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016

but they didn't do the work to destroy the egg...

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Also even if a player leaves the game you can still break their egg, in the first couple of minutes

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
If the Winning team didn't do the work to break the egg then it couldn't be placed in "Eggs Broken" because they didn't break them... also if players leaving annoys you, well it happens occasionally and you just have to deal with it...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
but they didn't do the work to destroy the egg...
Also even if a player leaves the game you can still break their egg, in the first couple of minutes
If the Winning team didn't do the work to break the egg then it couldn't be placed in "Eggs Broken" because they didn't break them... also if players leaving annoys you, well it happens occasionally and you just have to deal with it...
Alright, it seems you don't know which situation I mean.
I'm talking about when a SOLO match ends.
You are left with one other player, you kill that player at their base, and then they leave. If they didn't leave, you would've had enough time to break through the obsidian. If the player leaves, the game ends and it clears your inventory. This means that you can't get the egg you pretty much deserve to get, as you cannot break through obsidian with your fist in 15 seconds.
If a player leaves midgame, with others still there to have the game running, their egg stays there for about a minute or three. That's enough time to go to their base and snatch their egg, but not being able to do that doesn't feel "unfair" to be honest. If it's the last player, and you're right next to their shell, then it's pretty disappointing to have that happen.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Alright, it seems you don't know which situation I mean.
I'm talking about when a SOLO match ends.
You are left with one other player, you kill that player at their base, and then they leave. If they didn't leave, you would've had enough time to break through the obsidian. If the player leaves, the game ends and it clears your inventory. This means that you can't get the egg you pretty much deserve to get, as you cannot break through obsidian with your fist in 15 seconds.
If a player leaves midgame, with others still there to have the game running, their egg stays there for about a minute or three. That's enough time to go to their base and snatch their egg, but not being able to do that doesn't feel "unfair" to be honest. If it's the last player, and you're right next to their shell, then it's pretty disappointing to have that happen.
no, I understand completely... and my statement still stands... If you didn't ACTUALLY break the egg then you didn't break it... Its just how the game works... it will happen sometimes...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom