Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
As all donors know /speed was removed from donors as it was a breach of the EULA (Stupid thing) but I really enjoyed having it to get around sooooo much faster so I was thinking that all players could have /speed but only to like speed 3. Because honestly I think speed 7 would kinda be and over do. The reason I ask this is because I have got like three question recently about is their a way to fly faster.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
/Speed was never violating the EULA, and never left I don't believe xD

Lock please

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
We can't just give everyone it, maybe things more creative like getting a command for a certain amount of time in a cubelet.
How about getting it in a cubelet to 'rent' the command, for example getting 6 hours of access to the command in a cubelet, or you could pay points to purchase the command, for example 10,000 points for /speed 4

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Maybe even paying for a certain speed with vanity points would be simple. Just an idea. :P

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
stones could have /speed too, just /speed 2 we're still including and I don't know if it still violates it

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
A bit off-topic, but isn't the /fly command also violating the EULA since it's only available to emerald+ donors?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom