Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Speed EggWars as a Featured Game?

• Yes, because:

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, because:

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other, because:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I know that this has been said many times before.. but a lot of players would love to see Speed EggWars back. Knowing that EggWars got a fresh update not even a week ago, this won't happen, but still. Can't we try it out as a Featured Game or something like that, a big part of the community likes Speed EggWars :<

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I loved playing speed eggwars too. But, in my opinion, I like this new eggwars more, so I don't think it should be back.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This has been suggested for several times and I agree with this, they added Beta EggWars because they may can implement this to the Normal EggWars, they did and I think Speed EggWars would be epic to return! So many people are talking about it, a lot of people say it'll return and I think it will return another time, I think so many people are asking for it but we didn't really received an answer so I don't know that they're planning something but I would say yes.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
I loved playing speed eggwars too. But, in my opinion, I like this new eggwars more, so I don't think it should be back.
The suggestion is about adding it as a featured game not about removing eggwars to add speed eggwars.

Btw I'd like to see speed eggwars as there should be new featured games so they don't end up being repetitive and it's a game a lot of people like so why not?

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
The suggestion is about adding it as a featured game not about removing eggwars to add speed eggwars.

Btw I'd like to see speed eggwars as there should be new featured games so they don't end up being repetitive and it's a game a lot of people like so why not?
I did not mean that.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her

Exaaactly! I have always loved playing Speed EggWars. I know that it won't be back again as a normal minigame, but why not add it as a Featured Game? I'm sure there are a lot of people that would love to play Speed EggWars again.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Speed eggwars wasnt very populair and I dont think its smart to add another eggwars mode since rn it already takes a while for games to start and it will take longer cause its split in 2 modes. Way better was if blockband was returned or moneywalls.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Speed eggwars wasnt very populair and I dont think its smart to add another eggwars mode since rn it already takes a while for games to start and it will take longer cause its split in 2 modes. Way better was if blockband was returned or moneywalls.
Almost every featured game was dead before the big change. Survival games was literally dead and now its one of the featured games that perform the best. So almost any removed game could work as a featured game probably.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Almost every featured game was dead before the big change. Survival games was literally dead and now its one of the featured games that perform the best. So almost any removed game could work as a featured game probably.
Of course featured games won't die but speed eggwars won't have many new players it will just take the players that would play eggwars. Adding this the game mode would probably do well but it wouldn't be good as eggwars would be a worse experience. Since longer waiting times or games starting with very low players.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course featured games won't die but speed eggwars won't have many new players it will just take the players that would play eggwars. Adding this the game mode would probably do well but it wouldn't be good as eggwars would be a worse experience. Since longer waiting times or games starting with very low players.
I get what you mean but it's not even the intention to steal players from normal EggWars. I'd just love to bring Speed EggWars back as a Featured Game for the people who would like to play it again.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I don't why the staff team is shrugging about bringing back Speed EggWars, this is been suggested and consulted many times, but we still haven't seen any movement towards adding it in the featured games or anywhere.

I am trying to imagine how the players reaction would be if they just bring it back 2 days in the featured games, we all loved to play it, now thinking about bringing is just fantasies, give it 1 attempt and see it's statistics, then they could decide a slightly decision about it.

In addition I am supporting all the suggestions towards Speed EggWars.

• Love

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't why the staff team is shrugging about bringing back Speed EggWars, this is been suggested and consulted many times, but we still haven't seen any movement towards adding it in the featured games or anywhere.

I am trying to imagine how the players reaction would be if they just bring it back 2 days in the featured games, we all loved to play it, now thinking about bringing is just fantasies, give it 1 attempt and see it's statistics, then they could decide a slightly decision about it.

In addition I am supporting all the suggestions towards Speed EggWars.
Thank you!! This is exactly what I meant. Just seeing a lot of people talking about Speed EggWars being back :c I miss it

• Love
Reactions: Ma7mouD

Dogfisher

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Speed eggwars was is my favourite cubecraft game of all time. Probably my favourite minecraft game too. It was just so fun. PLEASE BRING IT BACK

• Love

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Even though I never got to play Speed EggWars (I started CubeCraft before the big change). I still support of bringing it back. New players didn’t get to try the game and it’s a good idea to add it back

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
What's the point of making it a featured game? Its just eggwars with other kits and smaller maps.

edit: I don't see it appearing as a featured game but as a permanent game mode. Otherwise it's completely useless

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom