Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Speed Eggwars return to CubeCraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
No way, the game was garbage. There was a map (called forest I think) where you could literally win games in 40 seconds with a pickaxe and 10 blocks.
It will also just split the eggwars community again like it did last time other eggwars variations existed.

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
No way, the game was garbage. There was a map (called forest I think) where you could literally win games in 40 seconds with a pickaxe and 10 blocks.
It will also just split the eggwars community again like it did last time other eggwars variations existed.
That was indeed one of the reasons why they removed it. They wanted to get the community on the core games (Skywars, Eggwars etc)

Reactions: its_Marto03

zDecimate

Aug 11, 2017
Belgium
i agree the game was garbage. But that is my opinion there are certainly enough players who enjoyed it

Reactions: EasyNorth

ShinyYoshi03

Dec 8, 2016
I don't know. I used to like Speed Eggwars a lot since I'm a tryharder. The thing is: new players would find themselves really disadvantaged. I remember there was a map where you just had to run and use the pick kit to break an egg. I remember I won a game on that map in like less than 2/3 minutes. However, it would be a nice comeback for competitive players so... I think it would be a kind of a good comeback. Maybe they can do a "Nostalgia" kind of thing where they add old modes that got removed (like Money Walls or CTF) in a rotation-sort of thing (1 week = a mode that then changes to another mode that lasts another week and so on).

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Cubecraft didn't remove games for shits and giggles.

Getting into full games of Eggwars still can take quite a while after the big change upgrade. And at certain times it's basically dead. Adding back another version of Eggwars is only going to divide the already small playerbase more.

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
Personally I agree I had 1k+ wins and lost it all when they removed speed I liked the fast paced games and I loved the maps and how islands we closer and you could just get a sword and rush people instantly I would love speed egg wars back in the future

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Speed EggWars will never come back as a permanent gamemode. And it's not just me saying this, this is confirmed by staff. What might be an option is to make it an featured gamemode, and add it to the voting for the game. Not saying that this is gonna happen, but it might be something for the future.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Speed EggWars will never come back as a permanent gamemode. And it's not just me saying this, this is confirmed by staff. What might be an option is to make it an featured gamemode, and add it to the voting for the game. Not saying that this is gonna happen, but it might be something for the future.

Looking at the votes, maybe staff should reconsider. Heck maybe they could make an exception like every weekend or something speed comes to visit?

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Heck maybe they could make an exception like every weekend or something speed comes to visit?

This is another option, this will help keeping the hype for the game. But what I think will happen is that after some weeks it becomes the same as before, and they will remove the game again and kinda lose hope for the gamemode. What they could do is add it one weekend each month or something. Because when they add it to the voting for the featured game, it'll win the first votings over and over (I know that the previous game gets removed on the next vote, but after that one).

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You clearly miss the entire point of this gamemode.. yeah, you can win in a few minutes with very little items. That's the point. Having faster games that don't take 10 years.

YesEggs

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2018
Australia
You clearly miss the entire point of this gamemode.. yeah, you can win in a few minutes with very little items. That's the point. Having faster games that don't take 10 years.
Ikr I was playing a game I had an hour last night and the game took over 40 minutes so I lefties played like 1 other game, if speed was back there would be faster game times meaning more games and more people

D

Deleted member 469419

I think it's a good idea, that game was very fun

without doubt I'll play it if finally is launch :D

~Sergio

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
That was indeed one of the reasons why they removed it. They wanted to get the community on the core games (Skywars, Eggwars etc)
It would be very original for cubecraft and besides I think it can give the server a lot of play. People like EggWars, for more competition it would be very cool
Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom