Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Dear people, I want to talk to you about speed eggwars, My favorite game that I have been playing for a while and I also have quite some wins. firstly the original name of the game is '' speed '' eggwars but as I would prefer to call it at the moment '' waiting for a century in the lobby '' eggwars this sounds childish but it is reality. and because I like the game a lot, I thought I should write a suggestion. as my good friend nuubie has already proposed:
-new maps
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-new-maps-in-speed-eggwars.207283/. (read this)
new maps would be good for the game, because people might try the game. And who knows, those people really like it.
And I know that it's easy for me to talk because I have no idea how you create Maps and how much work that does not cost you. but I like the game, therefore. I would also like to emphasize another suggestion that I found very good and what could also cause speed eggwars to be called "speed" again. namely that suggestion of Simplyexplained
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ideas-for-better-leaderboards.210911/. (read this)

thank you for reading and I'd love to hear your opinions (especially from those who play a lot of "speed";))

Reactions: Simply

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think a small update is needed, the game isn't perfect otherwise I'd be playing it more than I do now, the reason I don't plat it is because it is very rush based, maps where it takes players longer to get from one base island to another makes games that I actually enjoy, cheap obsidian is worth it, but also the haste. However I noticed speed was removed, I liked it, just that the gameplay was a little too fast, between speed and no speed, I still liked the permanent speed effect.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Yes, an update is really needed. Speed hasn't seen one in a very long time which has caused it to become an unloved game. New maps such as a recreation of Mansion or Rome in the form of speed maps for 7v7 or 8v8 players.
As for what @Lezappen said, I think that cheap obsidian should stay, but in order to get gold, you must go to middle so it is not that easy to get it.
And yes, the game isn't perfect but, you either hate it or love it. The main purpose of Speed EggWars is to rush as fadt as you can, and that is why I believe every island is almost connected, so you dont need more that 10 blocks to get to it. As for the speed effect, I would like to see it back, because currently Speed E.W feels like Normal E.W.

Reactions: iiJqlian_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom