• No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
When I host parties I tend to reach my max of 6 players a lot and then we can't play speed eggwars because the max teams is 5 players. I would really like for there to be more maps for all gamemodes that have 6, 7, and 8 player teams.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Abdel123

Jul 27, 2017
United States
i really agree with this i think this will make the game more fun and also more loved by others. i will vote a YES! on this because i agree with you thanks for taking the time to add this

Reactions: JJMinecraft4506
A

A pigeon

No i am tired of these two team maps . They are terrible . I dont want any more .

A

A pigeon

We already have rome and mansion , rome is pretty awful map . Id avoid making more of the same maps

D

Deleted member 100818

I'd really like to see more maps of bigger teams although I'm not a fan of it, it will be fun for players that would love bigger maps. And if I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong) there is only 1 big map in eggwars general and that's only in normal (again, correct me if I'm wrong) Anyways good suggestion +1 :D

A

A pigeon

I'd really like to see more maps of bigger teams although I'm not a fan of it, it will be fun for players that would love bigger maps. And if I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong) there is only 1 big map in eggwars general and that's only in normal (again, correct me if I'm wrong) Anyways good suggestion +1 :D
Rome ans mansion

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom