• No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
When I host parties I tend to reach my max of 6 players a lot and then we can't play speed eggwars because the max teams is 5 players. I would really like for there to be more maps for all gamemodes that have 6, 7, and 8 player teams.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Abdel123

Jul 27, 2017
United States
i really agree with this i think this will make the game more fun and also more loved by others. i will vote a YES! on this because i agree with you thanks for taking the time to add this

Reactions: JJMinecraft4506
A

A pigeon

No i am tired of these two team maps . They are terrible . I dont want any more .

A

A pigeon

We already have rome and mansion , rome is pretty awful map . Id avoid making more of the same maps

D

Deleted member 100818

I'd really like to see more maps of bigger teams although I'm not a fan of it, it will be fun for players that would love bigger maps. And if I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong) there is only 1 big map in eggwars general and that's only in normal (again, correct me if I'm wrong) Anyways good suggestion +1 :D

A

A pigeon

I'd really like to see more maps of bigger teams although I'm not a fan of it, it will be fun for players that would love bigger maps. And if I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong) there is only 1 big map in eggwars general and that's only in normal (again, correct me if I'm wrong) Anyways good suggestion +1 :D
Rome ans mansion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom