Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 12, 2017
Speed eggwars is cool. You can get some new kits and play eggwars in a different way. You can build faster with the big speed boost it gives you. I think cubecraft should keep on adding new stuff like this to other games. BUT it's bad In one way, if someone is using speed, you might not be able to tell since everyone else also has a speed boost although you might be able to tell by seeing if the person runs even faster
R

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Speed eggwars is cool. You can get some new kits and play eggwars in a different way. You can build faster with the big speed boost it gives you. I think cubecraft should keep on adding new stuff like this to other games. BUT it's bad In one way, if someone is using speed, you might not be able to tell since everyone else also has a speed boost although you might be able to tell by seeing if the person runs even faster
R
I think that your thread isn't clear. You say 'R' What is the sequel? I am very curious. You cant get a speedboost on Eggwars, Everyone has the same speed, If that is What you mean?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't get exactly what the point of your thread is.

However, I do like speed eggwars because sometimes I can't afford to play 2 hours per game.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
I don't get exactly what the point of your thread is.

However, I do like speed eggwars because sometimes I can't afford to play 2 hours per game.
That is why i play speed egg wars, as I cant afford to spend like 2 hours per game due to campers lol.
R
What do you mean?

Kind Regards,
PressLaunchMike

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
I don't understand the point of the post but i agree that CubeCraft should keep updating their games like this. The anti-cheat should be able to stop people using speed without the potion effect.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom