Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or No?

• Yes

• Yes but with different prices

• No (Please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

I_v_o

Jan 22, 2018
If you want to ruin the game go on is perfect where it is now that you cant play speed op that good don't play it

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
In Speed OP there is an Efficiency X Diamond Pickaxe. Efficiency X! That mines each obby in about 1 second.
Without the 1 gold per obby thing, OP mode on Speed Eggwars would be over in a flash!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I've suggested this before in one of my massive suggestion threads.. since it hasn't been fixed: I'm doing it again.

I'm talking about the obsidian price in Speed Eggwars..
It's insane..
Speed OP: 1...... Gold....
Speed Normal: 5 Gold...? No idea, can someone confirm this?
Normal OP: 3 Gold
Normal Normal: 5.. Gold..? I'm not sure

So, in normal it's the same. But, in OP Speed is only 1 gold and Normal mode It's 3.

What I suggest is this:
Speed OP: 5 Gold
Speed Normal: 7 Gold
Normal Mode stays the same.

It's Speed Eggwars after all
Agreed. Way too cheap. So I like the 5 gold, but maybe it could be a little more for op? If not, thats cool too.
+1

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
Ever heard of Efficiency X Diamond Pickaxes?
I'm telling you, 5 gold per block is WAY to much in a mode where that is a thing.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
For me, it is. I have my own way to play the game. And that's the way I like to play
You like to play games that last 5 hours? Then I have a nice mode for you!: Normal Eggwars
Go play that instead of ruining Speed Eggwars

How can you compare something that is not even close to the same
What? Overpowered and Normal have the same prices in armour. The only difference is that you get protection IV on it. And you can buy diamond armour. Which both in Speed and Normal cost 64 diamonds.

If you want to ruin the game go on is perfect where it is now that you cant play speed op that good don't play it
I never said I played it, and if you got that impression. Fine.
The only thing I'm not capable of doing is rushing. Because you can have obsidian in 5 secdons.
Which is also the reason the game is not perfect.

Ever heard of Efficiency X Diamond Pickaxes?
I'm telling you, 5 gold per block is WAY to much in a mode where that is a thing.
Ever even bought a diamond Efficiency X Diamond Pickaxes?
I'm telling you, I ain't gonna wait for a 40 goddamn diamonds.
If I'll do that I also want gear, because by the time I got 40 diamonds, the rest of my enemies have full diamond.
So I want at least full iron before I'm going away with my pickaxe WORTH 40 DIAMONDS.

In Speed OP there is an Efficiency X Diamond Pickaxe. Efficiency X! That mines each obby in about 1 second.
Without the 1 gold per obby thing, OP mode on Speed Eggwars would be over in a flash!
Again:
I'm telling you, 5 gold per block is WAY to much in a mode where that is a thing.[/QUOTE]
Ever even bought a diamond Efficiency X Diamond Pickaxes?
I'm telling you, I ain't gonna wait for a 40 goddamn diamonds.
If I'll do that I also want gear, because by the time I got 40 diamonds, the rest of my enemies have full diamond.
So I want at least full iron before I'm going away with my pickaxe WORTH 40 DIAMONDS.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
The game wouldn't be that fast paced if obsidian was more expensive, I'm surprised speed was removed.. is it not a voting option either...
I would suggest to make speed a votable option
If I recall correctly, you have haste when mining obsidian or more efficient pickaxes, which makes up for obsidian being cheaper.

I never said I played it, and if you got that impression. Fine.
The only thing I'm not capable of doing is rushing. Because you can have obsidian in 5 secdons.
Which is also the reason the game is not perfect.
A layer of obsidian costs 5 gold
A diamond pickaxe costs 5 gold
I've never had a problem rushing with the pickaxe, obsidian breaks a lot faster in speed eggwars, if you want an even faster paced game, skywars(no projectiles) is the game for you, it's like speed eggwars, but where the egg is already broken when you arrive on the island.

Reactions: Ruisdier

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
is it not a voting option either
I made a suggestion about that once. Didn't get escalated. But it was a while ago. I'm thinking of re-suggesting it.

A layer of obsidian costs 5 gold
A diamond pickaxe costs 5 gold
Yes, but again. If I join bones I can't get gold and iron. And I want to go go go not wait wait wait.

If there comes a Speed Voting option, maybe I'll have a chance of breaking the egg before people place down the obsidian.
But even then I'll never understand why it's cheaper then Normal Eggwars.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
When i join a game. I grab gold first. Then get the pickaxe. No obi. Get some iron until i get armor stone sword blocks and food. And then attack. No problem for me :/.
My team needs to make the obi while i am having fun XP

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetenerera

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
You like to play games that last 5 hours? T

Not that long. I like 10-30 minute games and sometimes I'm into a 1-2 hour game.

Normal Eggwars
Go play that instead of ruining Speed Eggwars

I don't get what 'ruining' speed eggwars is in your eyes. I just want to get 1/2 layers of obsidian and that's a part of the game so I don't get why you call it ruining.

Normal Eggwars? Yes, I play that too, but that isn't what the thread is about.

Reactions: I_v_o

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
Upgrade your diamond generator to level 3, wait 100 seconds, and BAM you have your 40 diamonds.
Then get that pickaxe and destroy everyone. so simple!
If you don't want that, Efficiency IV Diamond Picks are 5 gold, and Efficiency VI are 12 diamonds!

Reactions: Ruisdier

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Upgrade your diamond generator to level 3, wait 100 seconds, and BAM you have your 40 diamonds.
Oh yeah just siMPLY WAIT 100 SECONDS!
First of all, I have to get to mid, without my enemies wanting to go to mid either.
Then I have to collect 5 diamonds, go back to my island and upgrade my gen.
Then I have to wait for 10 diamonds, upgrade my gen again.
Wait for 25 diamonds, UPGRADE MY GEN AGAIN.
THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 40 DIAMONDS TO BUY A PICKAXE

And let's not forget that my teammates ALSO WANT DIAMONDS
and that I'm not going on a suicide mission with a pickaxe WORTH 40 DIAMONDS
So I want at least full iron WHICH ALSO TAKES TIME
Not to forget a diamond sword and golden apples.
And enemies who can attack me ANYTIME THEY WANT.
SO IT TAKES A BIT MORE THEN 100 SECONDS.

Then get that pickaxe and destroy everyone. so simple!
Oh yeah let me just casually walk into a base, destroy all the three full iron prot V people simultaneously destory their egg and kill them again,
EASIER SAID THEN DONE.

If you don't want that, Efficiency IV Diamond Picks are 5 gold, and Efficiency VI are 12 diamonds!
You think I don't know that? I'm not asking for advice you [Please don't ban me again]
I know how much diamond pickaxes are, but the game isn't really SPEEDY if I have to waIT AN ETERNITY

DYdHYw3VwAAPi-N.jpg
DYdHYwyVQAAjYcR.jpg

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
upload_2018-4-1_12-7-8.png

''Oh obsidian is just ok! No need to change the prices!''

Believe it or not, this thing is fillt up, every angle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
proo :D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
Top Bottom